why i dislike people that hate Barack Obama

all you Obama supporters do know that there is no way in hell he will get reelected right? its allready starting street venders cant sell the obama stuff they have and his numbers have dramaticly dropped. being in ohio with a worthless govenor makes you see it all these promises and nothing ever gets done

I agree ...free healthcare my ass

where is the fairness ive been on the same job paying for health/dental/eye for my whole family the whole time

then in comes the 35/40 guy still livin home with momz or grandma ..drinking 40s and never had a job ..and he can get the same benefits as me ..... :01nocomment8so: :aggressive:

of corse its free to dopey drunk free off the working mans back granted I cant get great insurance but I dont need it last time I used it it probably cost me the same as if I didnt have it and this year my crappy insurance is getting worse and doubleing in price and then a few bux Ill probably opt out this year

Now I like Obama.. but what he preaches is BS... I used to think that he doesn't know whats in the bill at all because he hasn't read it... But he gets you wondering sometimes.

You guys do bring up good points (those against Obama) but my local friends that dislike him always have the most basic, uninformed, downright FUCKING STUPID arguments against him.

One friend said that his healthcare plan was going to require euthanasia for the elderly that (his words) "could no longer serve the country." Really? Where the hell did you get that from?

I mean, granted, he's human, he's gonna fuck up once in awhile, he's not God like some people seem to think he is, but to say something like that is just...low.

In the health care bill.. its not set-out in plain English but its hidden.... How do you think they will spend less on health care? Its called rationed health care for a reason. Ways there getting around it is to spend less on the elderly. Sure there alot of uninsured... lots don't have jobs, some are immigrants, some are just young and healthy and could careless about a health care plan.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

President tells a lady that her 105 yr old mother would be better off taking a pain pill instead of getting a pacemaker. Granted 105 is hella old... but this is America when did we give our right to choose to a panel of bureaucrats?

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

Honestly i dislike people who liked Bush.......

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Honestly i dislike people who liked Bush.......

Yeah of course because your an obama ban wagoner people only voted because hes not full white so why not try and change the world with this. Bush was a great president and his "mess up with the USA" is a crock of shit. He got stuck in one of the biggest wars we are prolly going to see, So think about what you want to say first how about you try and run a country who is in war i dont think you could .

I don't know obama personally, so I can't say that I hate him... just seems silly to say such a thing... I'm not comfortable with the way he's started things out.... yes, he's a great telepromptor reader, and therefore looks good on tv... but in all honesty, when his 4 years are up, then I will make my judgement on how he did, not what I think he's going to do to the country.

Ride - 2006 Scion xB

Equipment:

H.U. - Kenwood KDC-X793

Amps - Memphis 16-MC2.100

Memphis 16-MC1.1100

Front Stage - Memphis 15-MCC6 6.5 Components with silk dome tweets

Subs - Memphis 15-M310D4 10" Sub (x2)

Custom box 3.02 ft3 after displacement, tuned to 37 hz

Big 3

Second Skin Damplifier

Coming soon:

Kinetik HC1400