Who is getting Modern Warfare 2 at Midnight?

yo

this game rocks. i was 52 in line, played till 3am, then got back on at 7, lol

but as people got the hang of it my k/d went from like 8 to 1.8...i pulled some 27-2 stuff out my ass the first game, lol

game is legit crazy. but i'm managing to pull myselves mvp's like 1/5 the time ;), but i only got one accolade for it....althouugh theres 8 most kills and 11 highest k/d's

havent seen a nuke, havnt been ac-130'd even though a bunch were called in, people were mad paranoid about that

and does anyone know how the hell to make an at4 lock on!?

i'll be playing 12:30-5, and friend'd everyone who gave their psn. do work

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

I got to walmart about midnight and there was 2 lines of about 30 people. They were handing out a shit ton of monster energy shots, and might I say they were delicious. I played from about 12:30 till about 4:30, and woke up at 8 and started playing some campaign, this is the best FPS I have ever played. That is all.

Also have any of yall played the "Offensive" Airport mission yet? And if yall have did you fell it was on the line or over the line? I know there are alot of mixed feelings on this level.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

i didnt mind it at all, its a game, if you can steal cars and rob people in games whys it over the edge to run through an airport shooting

That is exactly my train of thought, but knowing the news they are probably gonna make a big deal about it, and how there kids are learning how to massacre an airport or some crap like that. You dont have to smart to realize its a game not real life, and things that are done in games, cant/shouldnt be done in real life.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Just started playing yesterday and already made it pretty far on Veteran difficulty.

Damn, this game is sick. Freak'n south america mission is tough. A whole bunch of sniper's. Love it.

Didn't like the airport mission. I don't like killing civilians in a game. That is just messed up. Worst when you get to the end.

Currently in Washington I think. I got too tired but I know I'm on American soil which is kinda weird. We're under attack.

Good luck people and stay alive.

lets play! gt in sig.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

Archived