Most cash you've seen in person...

So as sum of you know I work at a large law firm down here in sunny South Florida and an associate of one of our clients came by to drop off his retainer today in cash. I can't say who the guy is or exactly what he did but he was denied bail as a flight risk(due to being very wealthy, owning a private plane and being a legal resident of 2 south american countries). He was arrested recently after a long federal(DEA to be exact) investigation and having a lieutenant of his ratting him out to the feds. The case is going to take a long time to process and try and will likely involve 8-12 months of work in the next 3-6 months, I'm looking at 65+ hr work weeks til at least February.

That's the background story that I can say without going into too much detail and risking my own ass.. To the cash part - 3 guys came in today and dropped off $350,000 in fresh $100 bills as a retainer/incentive to work harder. My boss(who I'm good friends with outside of work) called me to his office and on his desk was a briefcase with the money. My jaw absolutely dropped when I saw it and possibly may have nutted a lil bit in the process. My boss knows that I have a concealed weapons license and always carry in my vehicle. So he had myself and one of our accountants bring the cash to the bank to put in our firms INE fund(it's disposable cash we may need for a number of reasons).

So if everyone doesn't wanna read it all my highest was today at work with $350,000 in cash. Most I've ever personally had in cash was $21,000 when I bought my M6.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

I was just soo stunned seeing that money that I had to share it with you guys.. Then after story time I got curious as to what everyone else has seen in person before. Also I don't mean working as a bank teller and handling money lol.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

most ive seen and touched was close to 100 grand at my uncles store..they do money transferring to mexico.. and keep too much money in their safe..my mom works for him.. so every other weekwhen he goes 2 mexico i have 2 go take care of my mom.. thus i got to count the money wih my mom at the end of a week..which happened to be the last 1 of the month..

most ive seen and touched was close to 100 grand at my uncles store..they do money transferring to mexico.. and keep too much money in their safe..my mom works for him.. so every other weekwhen he goes 2 mexico i have 2 go take care of my mom.. thus i got to count the money wih my mom at the end of a week..which happened to be the last 1 of the month..

60,000 Most I have every personally had was 5,000 downpayment on my truck. The 60,000 was a friends

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts