Initial Impressions on MW2

ACR- w/ heartbeat

Striker w/ Grip

Slight of hand Pro

Stopping power pro

Ninja Pro or Scrambler Pro (depending on game type and map)

Final Stand

Games baller

theres alot of bullshit that comes with this game. the care package glitches and the lag, the fucking lag is terrible. i know its mw2 kuz ill be lagging on there and ill go put waw in and ill be the host of a game..wtf

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

• 4 weeks later...

I loved MW2 when it came out. I was at midnight release.. got the game. Had campaign beat by 7am. Got the platinum trophy a lil under a month later.

I hate campers. I love when there is someone going for a nuke on the opposite team and I go and fuck em up, especially if they're on 23 or 24th kill :P

Spec ops is fun. It was kinda hard especially if you're partner isn't on your gaming level experience wise. Campaign was stupid easy, just took persistence, even on veteran. IMHO WAW was much harder on Veteran.

I think getting 10th prestige is a joke. I'm going to stop at 9th, lvl 70. Currently I'm 4th lvl 68. There are way too many people who boosted or glithed to 10th prestige and it ruins the game. I wish Infinity Ward was smart enough to make this impossible.

/rant

Good game, could be better. Especially without glitches. I will say though, the Javelin glitch was the most fun I've ever had. Only glitch I did too.

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

I keep hearing about glitched lobbys but I'm not sure what it means?

I never prestiged, I don't see the point honestly

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I keep hearing about glitched lobbys but I'm not sure what it means?

I never prestiged, I don't see the point honestly

Thats old news now. There's a new "care-package" glitch that replaced the old one they just fixed.

Other then that i think hackers are running out of shit to do.

Still waiting on SMDLIFER to add me to the friends list.

Then i can show you "man-children" how this game is played.

GT: lxl r00k lxl

r00kHo1.jpg

Thats old news now. There's a new "care-package" glitch that replaced the old one they just fixed.

Other then that i think hackers are running out of shit to do.

Still waiting on SMDLIFER to add me to the friends list.

Then i can show you "man-children" how this game is played.

GT: lxl r00k lxl

Sorry been a bit busy, got you added as well as the others that sent requests.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

• 2 weeks later...

Try doing spec ops/evasion in 1:24:45 while killing everybody. I planned it out and did it perfectly. You have to line up guards 3 times with the M14 to save time. I did it running up the hill getting chased by a dog shooting the two on the top of the hill with an AK, without using flashbangs.

Archived