Quick little RV stereo upgrade.

Thanks guys.

I hope to have this wrapped up tomorrow. :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

so how many speakers in total are going in this?

The plan is a pair of 6x9's with about 20' of line to place out from the RV and I'm not sure for a sub yet. I have a single 10 and box ready to go, which is what I will most likely use for this next trip.

I might play with some T lines and folded horn for an 8 :D

how many amps is the alternator on that beast?

No idea what the Alt is on it. I do however have a 7KW generator to charge the system when needed :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

The plan is a pair of 6x9's with about 20' of line to place out from the RV and I'm not sure for a sub yet. I have a single 10 and box ready to go, which is what I will most likely use for this next trip.

I might play with some T lines and folded horn for an 8 :D

No idea what the Alt is on it. I do however have a 7KW generator to charge the system when needed :lol:

:o

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

I have an idea for the speaker connections that I will have to search out for part tomorrow.

if you havent decided on anything yet, look into neutrik speakon connectors. theyre great, and can get up to 8 conductors in one connector and can carry some current too.

and they're twist lock so no loose connection when theyre connected.

im liking the way this is looking, cant wait to see the end.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

come on. you know u wanna out do this guy:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

does it do hair tricks? lol i dont really see that being that loud with what look like a bunch of P1's and 3 amps. but back on topic this is gonna be one sweet RV!

1997 Pontiac Bonneville Black on Black on Black

15" DC Sound Labs Level 5 w/ quad coil in a T-Line tuned to 35 hz

7" Jensen VM9311TS Touch Screen Flip Out w/ J-Link

Blue Custom Trim

Blue Custom Fiberglass Rear Speaker Pods

Autotek Mean Machine MM2000.1

1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

Rockford Fosgate Twisted RCA's

2 Audiopipe Anl fuse holders w/ 200A Kicker fuses

2nd battery (Soon to be an Odyssey D3100)

Dynamat Extreme Bulk Pack

Custom False Floor

15% Tint All Around

Custom Painted Stock Rims

My Build Log

Tailights

15" Lvl 5 DC T-Line Build

I spent a little time on this again today. Finished off the wiring and ran the RCA's

The fuse block was a little disappointing. Sure it looks nice, but the performance sucks. First all all the display has a loose connection so it's displays intermittently. The overall function of it works, so I will leave it for now. The other thing I didn't care for was the blown fuse alarm. So unless you use all 4 fuses or in my case at least have all fuses in, it will beep at you.

004-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

I have an idea for the speaker connections that I will have to search out for part tomorrow.

i thought them amps were going to have the allen style terminals or are these just a prototype

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63

Archived