SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63

if you havent decided on anything yet, look into neutrik speakon connectors. theyre great, and can get up to 8 conductors in one connector and can carry some current too.

and they're twist lock so no loose connection when theyre connected.

im liking the way this is looking, cant wait to see the end.

You were reading my mind.

I wasn't sure I could find the ends local but I did :D The cables are all over town.

i thought them amps were going to have the allen style terminals or are these just a prototype

Yes, Production models will have allen terminals

must agree :good:

i wonder what the 2200 does?

I should have some numbers on it pretty soon. ;)

I didn't as much time as I wanted to this weekend to finish it up. We did some serious running around. But I did get a few things done on it :D

Got the speaker wires ran. Little texflex and shrink to make it look good.

008.jpg

I'm using the 6x9's that I use in the garage for tunes.

012.jpg

013.jpg

015.jpg

006-1.jpg

007.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

These boxes still serve double duty for the garage too, that is why I left the spring clips

011.jpg

016.jpg

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

lookin all fancy with those 4-ways on there

The XLR cables are straight pimpin :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

whats the third pin on those plugs for?

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/news.answers/thea...section-25.html

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

You were reading my mind.

I wasn't sure I could find the ends local but I did :D The cables are all over town.

Yes, Production models will have allen terminals

I should have some numbers on it pretty soon. ;)

I didn't as much time as I wanted to this weekend to finish it up. We did some serious running around. But I did get a few things done on it :D

Got the speaker wires ran. Little texflex and shrink to make it look good.

008.jpg

I'm using the 6x9's that I use in the garage for tunes.

015.jpg

006-1.jpg

007.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

These boxes still serve double duty for the garage too, that is why I left the spring clips

011.jpg

016.jpg

looks like some monster 12 awg speaker wire

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63

looks like some monster 12 awg speaker wire

Yes it is.

Crap wire for sure. Once I burn through this roll, I'll be switching up on it

Archived