4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

Don't be an idiot and be sitting still with ur system up, then you won't get a ticket. I've had systems for over 9 years now(5 years of 150+ systems) living in 3 different states and I've never been pulled over or ticketed for my system. As long as you're responsible with where u play it and how loud u do so, then you won't have any issues.

But saying "fuck the police" for them doing their job in you're first post really shows your maturity. You said why don't they do sum real police work or something like that. I'm sure that in the afternoon on a weekday in Wisconsin there is soo many major crimes for them to attend to lol.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

this is why i like living in missouri. so many roads nobodys even on....

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

if i ever get a ticket for this ima go up and chuckle and ask the judge why the fuck the harley down the street hasn't gotten a ticket and it wakes me up at 5:30 every morning

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

supposedly here than can give u a ticket, take ur shit or if they cant get it out, impound that bish..... they will have to impound me :)

03 Ram 1500 3.7 v6 quad cab

H/U: Pioneer 4200UB

Subs: 4 DC LVL 4 15s D1

Sub Amp: 2 Crescendo 3kwp strapped

Highs Amp: Crossfire xp240.2

Highs: Crossfire 2 rs69, 2 rs52

Alt: DC POWER ALT 270XP

Batts: 5 sprinter data safe

Big 3 0ga

New Truck 03 Ram Build Log 6 DC Audio lvl2 15's

My Wrecked 99 Dodge Ram Sport Build Log

02 Ranger X Cab Build

02 Ranger Build 2

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

My linkhttp://www.crescendoaudio.com

http://www.dcpowerinc.com/

http://www.crossfirecaraudio.com/

Youtube Vids

if i ever get a ticket for this ima go up and chuckle and ask the judge why the fuck the harley down the street hasn't gotten a ticket and it wakes me up at 5:30 every morning

I'm sure that you will :rolleyes:

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Yeah, Racine doesn't like loud bass from what I've heard.

Come to Kenosha, they typically don't care. I've gotten compliments from a couple officers on how my system sounded, they said as long as it's not past 9pm they won't mind.

Pleasant Prairie on the other hand, will give you a ticket for anything. $104 for 'in park after hours' anyone?

Too many projects, too little time...

Don't be an idiot and be sitting still with ur system up, then you won't get a ticket. I've had systems for over 9 years now(5 years of 150+ systems) living in 3 different states and I've never been pulled over or ticketed for my system. As long as you're responsible with where u play it and how loud u do so, then you won't have any issues.

But saying "fuck the police" for them doing their job in you're first post really shows your maturity. You said why don't they do sum real police work or something like that. I'm sure that in the afternoon on a weekday in Wisconsin there is soo many major crimes for them to attend to lol.

You act like you agree with the idea of noise violations, from car stereos in the middle of the day. If he was moving on a public road, nobody around, who gives a shit. It's petty. I don't give cops any credit for minor infractions either. If you do, that's your loss. I think tint, music, front license plate, etc tickets are a bunch of shit. Give cops credit where they deserve it, and no credit where they don't. I appreciate what some cops do, and I don't appreciate what many do, so I say Fuck power hungry douche bag cops. The rest, props to them. The cops out there who let small shit go and focus on the bigger picture are the ones that have my respect. The ones pulling over people for things that could could make two shits in a community, screw them.

Life wouldn't be the same without music, why should it be against the law to enjoy it at 145+ DB on a public road with nobody around?

You act like you agree with the idea of noise violations, from car stereos in the middle of the day. If he was moving on a public road, nobody around, who gives a shit. It's petty. I don't give cops any credit for minor infractions either. If you do, that's your loss. I think tint, music, front license plate, etc tickets are a bunch of shit. Give cops credit where they deserve it, and no credit where they don't. I appreciate what some cops do, and I don't appreciate what many do, so I say Fuck power hungry douche bag cops. The rest, props to them. The cops out there who let small shit go and focus on the bigger picture are the ones that have my respect. The ones pulling over people for things that could could make two shits in a community, screw them.

Life wouldn't be the same without music, why should it be against the law to enjoy it at 145+ DB on a public road with nobody around?

Nicely said!

teamsundown-1.jpg

full tilt everywhere anywhere, and just get a ticket once a month, when you get about 9 you can get it on 50$ a mo payments :)

haha that's my style

i can understand if you are sitting in a parking lot beating.. but if your driving through a place and beating idc how hard.. let it go.. i mean everyone can deal with bass for 20 seconds.. hell i have to deal with people's bitching for hours on end can i give them i ticket for illegal use of mouth??? i dont think i can..

or how about the high school sluts that have to yell at everyone because its cool.. i can hear them 25 feet away where is their ticket

lowertheboom.org

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Archived