drewb53's blazer build. New video 11/15/2010

Orion it's Thursday you know the drill... I will link it in here when I get home.. Otherwise search drewb53 on YouTube... I had to leave before it got done.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Its tuned to 35 but it really likes songs around 40-43 hz.

EDIT: I am hoping once these subs get broken in a little it will drop to like around liking 39ish.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Can you do me a favor and download Decaf's zip 11 and get a video of the song "Play My Game" by Dorrough? :drinks:

Your mirrors will really come to life. That song used really make my mirrors shake with 2 12's on an Alpine MRP-M100.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

I believe that i already have it on my phone.. Which means yes if i do have it i will play it and get a video.. I need something to do right now, but its a little dark. :shrug:

Archived