kickerman Posted May 8, 2007 Report Posted May 8, 2007 this is crazy! its sopposed to be the highest rated sub. 18" mmats juggernaut rf t10001bd alpine h/u
Forevrbumpn Posted May 8, 2007 Report Posted May 8, 2007 that is a nice sub, neo and all, high excursion, but I never heard anything about it being best rated, or did I miss something? I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
kickerman Posted May 8, 2007 Author Report Posted May 8, 2007 car audio mag said it was the highest rated sub. 18" mmats juggernaut rf t10001bd alpine h/u
majorpayne Posted May 8, 2007 Report Posted May 8, 2007 Yeh, and its costs like two grand, and IIRC the 06 xxx 12 was rated just slightly below it, for a quarter of the price i would rather have the xxx
kickerman Posted May 8, 2007 Author Report Posted May 8, 2007 i like the ul12 18" mmats juggernaut rf t10001bd alpine h/u
Slinky Posted May 8, 2007 Report Posted May 8, 2007 nice sub. rather have an xxx though. DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
Chris Posted May 8, 2007 Report Posted May 8, 2007 For that price I'd rather get 2 BTL's & a T4000. It actually looks kind of cheaply made to me like it wouldn't last very long. I do know Ludacris has a couple of these 12's in one of his ride though! 4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz 1- T1000.1bd's 3 Maxx 29 deep cycles 4 runs of 1/0 gauge -Big 3 -Trunk sealed off from the cabin Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module All in a CAR.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.