Sonic Electronix

i had a 94 cavilier that had 2 12 inch fosgate's in a sealed enclosure with no fold down back seat, when left just like that it barley had any bass, but then i had the idea to cut a 4 inch port hole in the middle of the rear deck and put an arrow (sp?) port in to give it a finished look and it made a whole world of difference it went from lame to slammin for 16 bucks and an hour of work. subs were facing back.

99 suburban

20" boss motorsport wheels

big 3 installed (thanks Iraggi)

alpine 9886 deck

kenwood 11 band eq

fosgate t5002 amp running sub

kenwood ps200 amp running components

jl xr components in front doors

jl xr 6.5 in rear doors

jl in rear roof

1 FI Q 18" with bp

enclosure 8 cubes 138 sq" port 34hz

Iraggi 220 ho alt

(RF 1500bd coming soon)

Lol i would love to have that kinda sound system my problem is bragging and i just need to stop.

if you want to be like that guy, all you need to do is pay a shop to make you a system. you dont need to know a thing about installs, just like price! :lol:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

if you want to be like that guy, all you need to do is pay a shop to make you a system. you dont need to know a thing about installs, just like price! :lol:

Isn't he doing the rebuild though?

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

i live in america read my profile and thats just how azul was spelled on the neon bar light i bought to go under my dash

lol its from walmart what can i expect they prolly spelled it wrong on the package

lolol azul is blue in spanish. it's definitely spelled right lol

lol to me it seems like the big 3 wouldnt make a difference, nor the 0 guage wire which will cost u more than 20 dollars to re run it. it also does seem like he just cut a port out of a sealed box lol. i dont kno if thats good or bad but i dont think it will sound half way decent. the only thing i can see doing is facing the subs toward the rear and putting the seats up... if u can come up with 40-60 dollars GET A CAP.

wow ummmm...uhhh :crazy: :01nocomment8so:

Not bad for the speaker but one prob they are single coil 12" woofers mine are dual voice coil

voice coils have nothing to do with anything...as long as they all match and can be wired to an appropriate ohm load

i bought them for 200 used but i forgot to menchen that i looked em up and they was 1200 idk man i was gettn friend so i didnt know what ta say

.....dont say you bought them for 1200 just cuz they may be worth 1200 if you did not buy them for 1200.....

Isn't he doing the rebuild though?

nope. a rebuild is being done, but he is not doing it.

yes, he goes very against your sig.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

For me firing into the Cabin sealed off from the trunk yielded a noticeable gain by the ear and probably a bit on the meter.. But I dont know if that applies to different power levels. I.E. a system that for example is 500rms and a system that is 5000rms, if the difference in gains were similiar to eachother.

But he dont have it sealed off. Nor will he im guessing lol. But them subs will never get loud, the subs i reccomended to him aint incredible but with the right enclosure and stuff they do get loud...the kenwoods he has are the bottom of the kenwood line, i believe not to mention there like 5 yrs old, atleast

you never did answer the question about if you just ported the sealed box you have

or if you built a new ported box it does make a difference

btw bragging is sayin you got sumthin cheaper than it cost

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

Even for 16 this guy strikes me as pretty dim-witted, if I'm to be entirely, brutally and hugely honest.

I swear to god, at 13 I wasn't this bad.

Nor was I and I'm only 18 now lol...

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Ok guys i get your points stop burning me with these remarks ok i am going to buy a Rockford Fosgate amp and get better speakers god... http://images.craigslist.org/3nd3m93pf5O15...9723ff71d28.jpg

VehicleCurrentlyOwned:2000Malibu

\/MySystem\/

Ken-Wood HeadUnit

Cars interior panels Custom blue Done by ME

Pheonix Power block running both amps

Stinger pro series four gauge wire flex material

RimsBrand:Polo

Interior lighting Blue neon bars under and around dash

Capaciter:Pyle Dryver 1.7 farad digital meter read off new(INSTALLED)

http://blog.sounddomain.com/photos/orion/april_21_07_004_2.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/images/header.jpg

Archived