Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So playing online today I noticed there is no sound coming out of the back of my 5.1 surround sound... I have an optical cable from the ps3 to the receiver and component cables to a projector... I have the ps3 set up in the audio output settings to put Dolby Digital to the optical and I have the input on my receiver set to the optical cable. Are there any other settings i need to adjust?

The receiver is an older Phillips model fn965 but it says it accepts Dolby digital so I assumed it would work but did I assume wrong?

layiddownih2da0.jpg

Posted

I got it to work by disabling the dolby digital and having just the dts to work... I'm not really sure why since the receiver says it supports dolby but it's whatever

layiddownih2da0.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1136 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...