Pacquiao vs Cotto predicitions..

No one got it right... It was 12th round TKO by Pacquiao. You guys really missed out on some nice extra things I had laying around.

Btw who ever won I was gonna send 20ft 2/0ga Ultraflex welding wire, 2 distroblocks w/ fuses and 2 high end tweeters(made by Audio Art). It's sum extra stuff I have so I guess I'll just do some other sort of guessing game soon.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

No one got it right... It was 12th round TKO by Pacquiao. You guys really missed out on some nice extra things I had laying around.

Btw who ever won I was gonna send 20ft 2/0ga Ultraflex welding wire, 2 distroblocks w/ fuses and 2 high end tweeters(made by Audio Art). It's sum extra stuff I have so I guess I'll just do some other sort of guessing game soon.

Sure you don't wanna send it to a poor college kid?

Lol you should do the next one on a spread

Edited by JGod

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Sure you don't wanna send it to a poor college kid?

Lol you should do the next one on a spread

I do a bunch of weekly betting on college footbal, so next Wed-Sat I'm gonna choose 10 games in total and the person with the best record(by the spread will win the Audio Art Tweeters). Btw they are BNIB and when they were brand new the MSRP was well over $100 for the pair(they're like almost 4 years old). I'm thinking bout doing some sort of weekly raffle type deal like that until I get rid of sum of my extra stuff I've got just taking up space.

Sometime on Monday night/Tuesday daytime I'll throw up a thread regarding it.

:shok: i'll trade you a mechanical dancing chicken that dances to the chicken dance dressed as a reindeer for it :D

Sorry bro, ready right here ^^ and try out your luck...

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace