tripleb45 Posted November 15, 2009 Report Posted November 15, 2009 I have a 120 gig zune that is off tha chain. I am selling it though.
SlappinM30 Posted November 15, 2009 Report Posted November 15, 2009 id rather retain my radio and cd capability by taking the extra step with the headunit Yea to each his own. I thought you meant it was an extra step for the user.... No, sorry I didn't make myself clear. 2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad
HaMSaMMiCH Posted November 15, 2009 Report Posted November 15, 2009 It is an extra step because the signal now has to go through the head unit before going to the amps. My way is from MP3 player to EQ, not MP3 player to deck to EQ. See the extras step now? Alpine fullspeed actually reads the music files off of the hard drive, so it isn't signal going through more things, it is actually a processor way more powerful than the one on your MP3 player processing the file to make the signal. CAUTION! POOR INSTALLATION MAY SHORT BOTH YOUR SYSTEM AND WALLET
SlappinM30 Posted November 16, 2009 Report Posted November 16, 2009 I am not to sure about your deck but everyone that I have seen it goes though the head unit and out the RCA's, so if this is how it works on that deck then it is going through the deck. There for adding the S/N ratio of the deck to the equation, instead of just the S/n of the MP3 player. Like I say to each their own, what I do know is a better value for your buck rather than paying hundreds of dollars for a head unit. 2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad
rusty959 Posted November 16, 2009 Report Posted November 16, 2009 for some reason I feel like this entire thread was created for the picture in post 4... lol 2013 Subaru BRZ12" Orion HCCA on AQ 22001967 mustang restoration project: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110765-mustang-restoration-build-2011-edition/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therusty959
SQMonte Posted November 16, 2009 Author Report Posted November 16, 2009 for some reason I feel like this entire thread was created for the picture in post 4... lol :01nocomment8so: Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
BigPimpin91 Posted November 16, 2009 Report Posted November 16, 2009 Zune 30Gig Gen 1, baby. Too bad this bitch is full. I don't like the way the Gen 2's buttons work, but I do need more storage capacity.... BigPimpin91's Banging Music
kx519 Posted February 10, 2010 Report Posted February 10, 2010 Zune 30Gig Gen 1, baby. Too bad this bitch is full. I don't like the way the Gen 2's buttons work, but I do need more storage capacity.... x2 I've had mine 2+ years and never had a problem other than a few dead cells on my screen. I just filled mine up. Time for a second oneee. or a hard drive mod. 84 K5 Blazer 3" body, 2" Suspension 35" Maxxis Bighorn 100amp Alt Marine deep cycle for the amps (freebie) KnuKonceptz 1/0 8 Hifonics HFi 12D4's in ~19cubes tuned to 35hz Audiopipe AP-18001D RF 5x8's in the kicks Almani 5.25 comp. in back Kenwood KAC-645 --IN THE FUTURE-- None. <!--quoteo(post=0:date=Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM:name=Decaf)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Decaf @ Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->we seriously need some butt plugs so you guys stop spewing chit talk<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
somerandomguy Posted February 10, 2010 Report Posted February 10, 2010 Proud 30gb 1st gen zune owner here Got it for free through club live (which I cheated at.. so it only took like 10 seconds to get it)
etaks_crew Posted February 10, 2010 Report Posted February 10, 2010 Screw all that. I have over 6k songs on my Zune, no way in hell am I going to sort all that into playlists/folders. IMO, true deck integration should allow you to navigate the music in your player the same as you would from the device itself, meaning sorting by album/artists/song, etc. Thats how I control my ipod through my alpine h/u... ^x2 That's how my iPod works....I've got about 12k for songs and still about half my memory open.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.