uhhhh i think i pay a total of 90 a month for mine with unlimited everything, insurance,

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

uhhhh i think i pay a total of 90 a month for mine with unlimited everything, insurance,

Yea thats about right

DROID

/Thread!!

X2!!! Love mine

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

im looking to upgrade...should i go with the droid or the eris? im reading a few posts but im still in a wish wash...

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Nick I love my droid, I havent really played with the Eris for more than 5 minutes, but I absolutely can recommend the droid. Its not as user friendly out of the box as the iphone is, but after about 15 minutes i understood it enough that it was fine.

Side by side comparison with Iphone 3gs internet speed - Me and a buddy were at bdubs right next to each other both had perfect signal. Used the 3g internet and both loaded a page we've never viewed on either phone. So we chose www.ford.com The droid loaded atleast 5 seconds faster than the iPhone did.

The touchscreen is very accurate, the word selection is amazing (rather than choosing a word for you) it learns from what you type more often, you can add words to the dictionary manually. Apps are pretty neat, alot of free ones right out of the box.

The eris runs android 1.6 and its yet to be released whether it will see the 2.0 update (what the droid runs)

The droid IMO is an awesome phone, great for the price. The slide out keyboard takes a bit to get used to since its not very dimensional (overall flat) but its nice. The screen resolution is amazing, great quality vids.

People have complained about problems with the battery cover. I've yet to had any. Battery life is fairly decent. Autobrightness can get annoying so i shut it off and leave my brightness at the lowest setting. Works great, battery lasts almost a full day with a good deal of usage. The external speaker is pretty nice, good quality imo. The clarity of phone calls stands out to me.

The phone seems very durable to me and I've yet to have any issues with it.

Hope this helps you in your decision bro. If you have any questions text me and i'll answer em best i can for ya

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

i have a droid and absoloutley love it. Hate nothing about it. The droid has os 2.0 while the eries has 1.5 they are both great phones. I work at best buy and have sold more droids than eries tho. The eries is the first htc phone i liked. Plus it has a flash player built in. LOVE My droid and the data plan is 30.

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

• 1 month later...
the few htc phones i have had i have been very dissapointed...they were laggy and not strong at all (speed,memory,etc) so therefor i would suggest the droid hands down

Wich HTC phones have you had..?

Ive owned the G1, The Diamond & TOUCH Diamond.... And Have never had ANY lagging That you speak of...

Only reason I went with the Droid over the ERIS is Better camera And More memory and More powerful proscessing...

But HTC makes the BEST SMARTPHONES HANDSDOWN!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Wich HTC phones have you had..?

Ive owned the G1, The Diamond & TOUCH Diamond.... And Have never had ANY lagging That you speak of...

Only reason I went with the Droid over the ERIS is Better camera And More memory and More powerful proscessing...

But HTC makes the BEST SMARTPHONES HANDSDOWN!

totally agree ill be running the touch pro 2 here when it gets here after all my research of what works best for my needs

Archived