Sundown Audio

Help Fast!

Hey Chris, could you tell me what you think the RMS is for my amp? SoundStorm F2800, I need to know how much each channel will be pushing out, cause I am going to have the cvr's hooked up to it for a bit till I get the amp sold. Also I was wondering if I could hook up the subs to run at 2 ohms, then hook one 2 ohm load up to the 1st channel, then the 2nd sub/2ohm load up to channel 2?

It thought I already PM'd you my estimates? Oh well, sometimes technology can be a beach, but you would probably know that since your phone is on lock & I saw your videos about the broken DMM. With only a 50amp draw on that F2800, I wouldn't put it past around 500 rms bridged or 250x2 at 2ohms man...

P.S: I can help you with that DMM problem too bro...

Edited by Chris

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

soundstream gives birthsheets? thats coo. its wierd power acoustik doesnt then.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

It thought I already PM'd you my estimates? Oh well, sometimes technology can be a beach, but you would probably know that since your phone is on lock & I saw your videos about the broken DMM. With only a 50amp draw on that F2800, I wouldn't put it past around 500 rms bridged or 250x2 at 2ohms man...

P.S: I can help you with that DMM problem too bro...

Well, I am going to get some new fuses tonight... After that some guy sent me the manuel to the multimeter and said that he was giong to help me out if I needed it, but I need all the help that I can get. Ill pm you later once I get the new fuses... And about the phone, I got that fixed, the lady fixed it over the phone! She did some weird thing, and my phone turned on while I was talking to her... It was pretty tight.. Ever seen "Ladies Man"? Well the chick I talked to sounded exactly like that! hahaha, it was great...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

soundstream gives birthsheets? thats coo. its wierd power acoustik doesnt then.

Not SoundSTREAM, they are talking about SoundSTORM, the knock off company....

Just like there is KenWOOD and KenFORD.....

Companys like that are the ones that rate their amps with the (if lightning strikes) policy, where they sell their amps with the peak wattage they will do, but will never do unless lightning strikes the amp. Kind of like the Sony Xplode and their 1,100 watt amps....

But the novice car audio guys dont know the difference.

Pretty much like Chris said tho, only companys that are on the up and up of things and are CEA complient give out the birthsheets, but their are still tons of higher end companys that dont.