toys for tots dec 6 at nymans

civicman

Dude your fucking trippin I was going to ask the same thing me nor skittles got to see that box at the show or who's car it was in

Who the hell are you anyways?

question is who the hell are u?

FAIL at red navi for leaving the safety off :(

=@

it wasnt towards the box comment i just quoted first post i seen by skittles!

but looks like your mom forgot to put the safety on when she had you B)

You need to slow your roll.

He was just asking about whose box it was, not talking shit about it.

i know it wasnt towards the box it was towards skittles in general

alright, im tired of this fucking shit.. leave TEAM NOR CAL BASS out of it when the WHOLE team is not fucking involved.. this is the 3rd time the WHOLE team has been brought into the mix. by saying TEAM Nor Cal Bass i AM being involved in situation that i did not involved myself in. if any one got a problem when a team mate, then use their user name.

slow your roll mini me Brucie leee i dont think u get my drift..

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

LOL your team needs to lower the gains on your shorted quad coils, makin them look like a bunch of hoodlums.

kthnxbubeye

My team? if towards me i dont have one but iight

3 replys of talking shit

and skittles is a piece of shit???

pot callin kettle black Mr. Nobody

yes i am calling him that and i can care less what u think

nothing was intended towards you in any way so why get in to it?

edit didnt make sence

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

My team? if towards me i dont have one but iight

yes i am and i can care less what u think

nothing was intended towards you in any way so why get in to it?

cause skittles is my friend and soon to be team mate plus you only know what you see on the fourms there was more shit talking i heard and read in pm's from one side i know the whole story and its not even serious AT ALL ....skittles had an in your face moment (and that moment has past) he still wants to be friends with all of team nor cal bass let the man have is moment why ARE YOU getting into it its really between skittles kasey and logan (and seems like logan can care less) whats the problem?

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

a bro honestly what i think about u is your a piece of shit

do u know how to stop...ever???

you proved your point.

btw dont be a two faced bitch only hoes do that

no disrespect im tellin it how it is

is there some kind of message encoded in there somewhere that i don see...... :ph34r:

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

cause skittles is my friend and soon to be team mate plus you only know what you see on the fourms there was more shit talking i heard and read in pm's from one side and skittles had an in your face moment (and that moment has past) he still wants to be friends with all of team nor cal bass let the man have is moment why ARE YOU getting into it its really between skittles kasey and logan (and seems like logan can care less) whats the problem?

i dont care lol...skittles knows that too, im not down for all this high school drama bullshit arguing so please keep my name out of it for future references..if i talk shit then i have a right to be brought into it, but i dont.

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

cause skittles is my friend and soon to be team mate plus you only know what you see on the fourms there was more shit talking i heard and read in pm's from one side i know the whole story and its not even serious AT ALL ....skittles had an in your face moment (and that moment has past) he still wants to be friends with all of team nor cal bass let the man have is moment why ARE YOU getting into it its really between skittles kasey and logan (and seems like logan can care less) whats the problem?

it doesnt matter how any one feels... i was just letting him know.. i also know the whole story i was at 99vics house when most of this shit talkin was going on..but w.e im ending my part here....leave it at that the way i see it "w.e i say u say" were not going to get anywhere i already made my statement live with it....good luck to u and your team sir.

is there some kind of message encoded in there somewhere that i don see...... :ph34r:

yup

BUILDLOG

Archived