toys for tots dec 6 at nymans

civicman

You do relize it was still in the test stage and you were givin an open invite to finals
everyone had that invite. all of our scores are on file whay cant they be entered on the computer just like the ones that were posted towards the end. makes me feel that my accomplishments for the 2009 leaderboard were worthless or anyone on the west coast for this past year.-for a format that was dicussed for 3-4 years and then offered to us. i feel all scores should be recorded if wayne collected money from the compettitors to run

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

i asked about psychlone points at the upper lake show and doug said we should be getting them soon and we still havnt, its not that big of a deal to me, but like jack said sucks not having anything to show for it

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

everyone had that invite. all of our scores are on file whay cant they be entered on the computer just like the ones that were posted towards the end. makes me feel that my accomplishments for the 2009 leaderboard were worthless or anyone on the west coast for this past year.-for a format that was dicussed for 3-4 years and then offered to us. i feel all scores should be recorded if wayne collected money from the compettitors to run

We also had a full year of pysclone while the rest of the WORLD didn't get a chance to try phyclone unroll a few months befor finals

So jack you would be and are the points champ of 09 what if they decide to go by score and not points ??? What then ? I feel you in wanting to show something for it but they are not even sure yet I wouldn't of jump in head first till shit was finalized that's just me tho

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

im not gonna make it

jeep is getting a rebuild. :)

ill go to every show that i can and compete,i just have too much downtime switching systems i miss all of the shows :(

i drove to fresno and my jeep didnt like it....but id do that shit again, why not, its just driving, stop buying T3 stickers for a week and put some gas in that tank!

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

hey ron tell jeff he better bring his a game, i may have something for him this time

dc 12k

2 ascendant mayhem 12s

xs power 200 amp alt

2 odyessy pc 2150

dc audio 175 x 4

scosche wires

stinger inter connects

12 volt customs 175 amp alt

pioneer avhp 4100 dvd

arc audio eq

cdt 6.5 components

152.8 db drag