toys for tots dec 6 at nymans

civicman

All of you need to behave...

Not all of it comes across the way you think it does :rolleyes:

sorry mom :sorry:

i think the shit talking is funny to watch just because there is no stoping it. its been going on for a while. logan and i always mess around with eachother though. after my joke i thought i was being pretty respectful. let me know if it didnt come across that way.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I understand the you and Logan joke around...but it looked like Logan was just drug into this one. It would be different if he was bragging about how loud he is and gonna take you down on Sunday...did I miss that?

I have no problem with the shit talking...because usually people bring it on themselves. We have all opened our mouths to shit talk, I usually do it after someone thinks that their shit don't stink. You know, just like Alpine already bragging about his 160+ for tomorrow :lol: Alpine has opened himself up for that one...he knows it, that's why he said it! Love ya Alpine :air_kiss:

na just tellin the truth, skittles already got shut down at the last comp, id hate to see it happen again.

is that why you dont wanna compete so you never get shut down????

happens to all of us even world champs like steve mick

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Behave???? what fun is that....... naw i was just messin around

BUT!!!!!

my bets are for real

Quotes like that puts me in the building mood :ph34r:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I understand the you and Logan joke around...but it looked like Logan was just drug into this one. It would be different if he was bragging about how loud he is and gonna take you down on Sunday...did I miss that?

I have no problem with the shit talking...because usually people bring it on themselves. We have all opened our mouths to shit talk, I usually do it after someone thinks that their shit don't stink. You know, just like Alpine already bragging about his 160+ for tomorrow :lol: Alpine has opened himself up for that one...he knows it, that's why he said it! Love ya Alpine :air_kiss:

team bassicks no makin this one remeber how can i do a 160 when im not there?

burban wont be out till autorama and i know about the shit talking and opening the mouth like at wcf when i said i would get the west coast bass race recored opened my mouth played the wrong song and poof! i know never to do that start talking cause you will screw yourself but i do it anyways!

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived