DUBIE Posted November 19, 2009 Report Posted November 19, 2009 !!!que chinge a su madre pinche policia culero!!! thats all i gota say :mad: :mad: :censored: :censored:
SocoJoe Posted November 19, 2009 Author Report Posted November 19, 2009 Lol it amazes me people are still sticking up for the cop, but it is expected. I have no problem with cops, it's only when shit like this happens that it pisses me off, the main point of this post was because he got paid leave. Some one please tell me one other occupation where you kill 2 people and get paid for it afterwards? Anyone? Didn't think so. The Setup 2009 Volkswagen Jetta 2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz 1 Kicker ZX1001.1 Stock 140A Alt Stock speakers
Marlo Stanfield Posted November 19, 2009 Report Posted November 19, 2009 Lol it amazes me people are still sticking up for the cop, but it is expected. I have no problem with cops, it's only when shit like this happens that it pisses me off, the main point of this post was because he got paid leave. Some one please tell me one other occupation where you kill 2 people and get paid for it afterwards? Anyone? Didn't think so. The military :01nocomment8so: I think that it's funny how you're trying to word it as he killed these 2 kids and they rewarded him by putting him on paid leave. 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
z_ro Posted November 19, 2009 Report Posted November 19, 2009 Lol it amazes me people are still sticking up for the cop, but it is expected. I have no problem with cops, it's only when shit like this happens that it pisses me off, the main point of this post was because he got paid leave. Some one please tell me one other occupation where you kill 2 people and get paid for it afterwards? Anyone? Didn't think so. If he was COMPLETELY at fault i could understand... But looking at the video carefully it really does look like the kids were trying to BEAT the cop to the turn... I'm not saying it's fine that the cop was speeding but you don't try to Haul ass in front of traffic because you cant wait an extra five seconds... A sober person probably would have made a better judgment call... just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan RIP Civic
Marlo Stanfield Posted November 19, 2009 Report Posted November 19, 2009 im gonna say a few words.kids were not at fault. there was plenty of room for them to turn had the car been going the speed limit. dont even tell me that they shouldnt have turned because with that type of thinking anytime there are headlights on the horizon you should sit there until they pass. <dumb the cop ws entirely at fault. and he should have never been driving that fat in the first place. they are the example. it is my opinion that if you are placed in a position of power you HAVE to be on your best ALL the time. the second he broke the law he was made to protect he forfeited his power and became a criminal. and he will be punished an for those that may want to call me out because i speed, yes i did speed. i havent done it since and in my case there was no possible way for someone to turn in front of me. for the people saying the kids were at fault is basically the same as saying that someone who shot someone else can say "well if they werent in front of me then they wouldnt have been shot" thats bullshit in my driving class we were told that when you are going faster than the speed limit your car is turned into a lethal weapon and you have intentions to kill. IT WAS ENTIRELY THE COPS FAULT im done now I found your entire way of explaining all of this absolutely hilarious... Only at 66mph and above on a 65mph road is your vehicle now a lethal weapon. I especially like that speeders have the intention to kill when they break the speed limit. Yeah, because a 4000lb+ vehicle at 30,40,50,60,65mph speed limits isn't a lethal weapon because they were doing the speed limit. Whoever your driver instructor was is either, (A.) lives in a bubble and has never stepped into the real world or (B.) is an absolute fucking idiot or (C.) both. One more thing - It seems as though you entirely ignored/forgot the fact that the driver of the victim's car was drinking that night before this accident occured. 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
Slinky Posted November 19, 2009 Report Posted November 19, 2009 Not that I am saying its the cop was in the right (because he wasn't) but why did they turn in front of him? I can't see him doing 94 mph either. He would have split that car in two and the cop probably wouldn't have survived either.The paid leave and charges in the story seem to be misleading. I don't believe that once charged, he gets paid leave. this ^^ DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
1992Chevy K1500 Posted November 19, 2009 Report Posted November 19, 2009 Ok, so I'm to lazy to read the entire 4th page, but: To all ya'll saying "F*** the police", good luck when you need them. And to those saying they shouldn't have turned in front of the cop. Do the math, He was going 90 MPH which is 132 feet/second. From the time the car starts to turn till the accident was 4, maybe 5, seconds. So the cop was at least 528 feet away and maybe as much as 660 feet away. Your telling me that at 2 in the morning, you can see an oncoming car from more than 500 feet and judge it's speed in less than 1 second?! You can't and you know it! They probably saw him, but at that distance, he was little more than a spec of light. And to those saying they were stopped in the middle of the intersection when the cop hit them. Generally, a teenage driver's first instinct is to hit the brakes as hard as they can when they realize danger is coming. Regardless of whether or not it's the best idea, it's their instinct. I've done it before, and I know most of you have too. And if they were drinking, I agree they shouldn't have been. I don't know if they were. I can't tell in the video if they stopped at the light before turning, but like I said 2 pages ago, you cant' tell from the video if the lights were red or yellow. Some states only require you to slow down and proceed with caution at a blinking yellow light, others require you to stop. It differs from state to state. My comp setup (Not bad for what it is): HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with: 15.4" widescreen AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor 2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz) Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD 128MB shared video memory Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit 12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours) What it does: On a USB 2.0 Wireless card
IH8PunkRok Posted November 19, 2009 Report Posted November 19, 2009 I found your entire way of explaining all of this absolutely hilarious... Only at 66mph and above on a 65mph road is your vehicle now a lethal weapon. I especially like that speeders have the intention to kill when they break the speed limit. Yeah, because a 4000lb+ vehicle at 30,40,50,60,65mph speed limits isn't a lethal weapon because they were doing the speed limit. Whoever your driver instructor was is either, (A.) lives in a bubble and has never stepped into the real world or (B.) is an absolute fucking idiot or (C.) both.One more thing - It seems as though you entirely ignored/forgot the fact that the driver of the victim's car was drinking that night before this accident occured. i worded it wrong. in a car you are driving a lethal weapon. when you speed you now have intention to kill. but thats not the point you get the idea it doesnt really matter if the kids had any fault in it because they are dead now. and that is the cops fault. im gonna stop arguing mainly because im tired of you. R.I.P to the kids and R.I.J to the cop -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
white4d96 Posted November 19, 2009 Report Posted November 19, 2009 Just a little anecdote, my counselor at school was in a semi-similar accident this past year, she was turning left at a stoplight and someone going 65 in the 35 t-boned her. She was not at fault. She said that when she saw the car it was at a distance that had it been going the speed limit she would have been fine. Obviously it wasn't, and had she had a passenger they would have likely been killed instantly. Personally I hope they find something similar in the case of this accident, but ya never know. As for the kids drinking and driving, if they are under 21 it will be a big issue either way due to the 'not a drop' law, but if they are over, a few drinks shouldn't have any effect on determining fault given they are under the legal limit. As for the officer, shame on them. There was no reason to barrel down the street at such a pace that I could discern. There wasn't another car up the road that he could have been going to stop, so if he was responding to a call what difference would it make if he flipped his lights on going through the intersection? Or even just hit the horn as he goes through? There needs to be some sort of explanation for an action of that sort. I come from a city with a very large per capita police force and know how some cops can be...not-good (I have a few stories but that's for another topic). However to stereotype them all due to one or two incidents like this is just utterly ridiculous. Yes, there are some loose cannons in almost every police force I am sure. But does one or two outliers make a whole group the same as them? Is everyone who commits a crime a cold-blooded killer, just because a few people who commit crimes commit murder? (Had a better analogy but IDK if its appropriate or not) Long story short, until I get more facts, I'm calling it as I see it: Had the officer been going the speed limit or had lights on, the victims would have either had plenty of time to clear the intersection or would have known to sit still. If they didn't, well that would have been on them but that is obviously not the case here. For now I would say the cop is at fault. Too many projects, too little time...
SocoJoe Posted November 19, 2009 Author Report Posted November 19, 2009 The military :01nocomment8so: I think that it's funny how you're trying to word it as he killed these 2 kids and they rewarded him by putting him on paid leave. wow so your referencing the military to the police? your just grabbing at air aren't you? And I am not trying to word it any way, he shouldn't get paid leave for being reckless and kiling two innocent people, regardless if he was president or some bum. And to everyone saying the kids were at fault for pulling out in front of him, you try judgin someone going 94 and see if you can make it. My last comment on this, to many cop nut huggers on this particular incident. The Setup 2009 Volkswagen Jetta 2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz 1 Kicker ZX1001.1 Stock 140A Alt Stock speakers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.