T3audio/Atomic/ Navigator Re-Build 7kw(BIG UPDATES PG 38-

we got some decent HD footage

there isn't enough for a "Justin" video as everyone keeps calling it but I'll throw up the raw footage of cody shitting his pants on the first song we filmed :lol:

Dont know what your talking about 8)

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

so last night a costumer wanted to hear the navi, and all of a sudden i start hearing some nasty noise.. i waited until today to see what it is.. annnnd.. mmy spiders rpped from the glue joints from the basket lol.. contacted zack and he told me to get some 5min epoxy, now im just waiting on to eat and go get some clamps so i can glue it back down and hopefully be ready for the show on the 15th..

spidera.jpg

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

damn bro, sorry to hear....(your sub)going to have to put off coming by till next week. crazy with work. maybe i'll drag kasey out too....

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Ahh fuck bro. That shit better be ready by Saturday.

yeah i know it shouold be trust me lol.. i doubt im competing..

damn bro, sorry to hear....(your sub)going to have to put off coming by till next week. crazy with work. maybe i'll drag kasey out too....

its okay bro, at least its not what i thought it was, i actually thought i split the coil in half lol,i grabbed it by the sorround and i can totally move the sub side to side and it would like *cling* make a noise,soi thought i would pull it out and when i did i was like wtf there is nothing wrong with it, i pushed up on the the cone and the spider went up too i was like WOOOW wtf?. so i called zack and he told me the 5min epoxy its been drying since yesterday, its still kind of wet??? i better have not grabbed the 5 day epoxy lmao... but i took the pos and neg and touched it on a 18v battery the spider didnt come off so i hope i can slam tomorrow night and all day saturday at the show.

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

i mademy first door panels few months back but they were for single 6.5's and i wasnt feeling it, all i did was mess my doors up,so what i decided to do this time round build them off of the door and just screw them on when i finish, and then in the future when i decide to do 4 speakers per door illbe able to just unscrew this one off toss it and then make the new one...

OK

these T3 comps are reeeeaaaaly deeeep,, i kind of dont like how big they came out but i didnt have a choice which sucked.. oh well, over all after lots of sanding and 3 blisters on my thumbs it was time to throw bondo on, i didnt take picturesof the bondo on them but i will tomorrow just to take some little blemishes out.

take some foil lay it out tape it throw resin on top

80311653.jpg

when it dries simply peel it off cut it to size of how you want it.

54755134.jpg

92198556.jpg

The sun was super strong so i let it lay in the sun for a few hours, i used a lot of hardner because i was anxious to get started.

74309064.jpg

after lots of sanding

89112713.jpg

Thats that for now more progress as i make it lol

44856216.jpg

58163310.jpg

BUILDLOG

so last night a costumer wanted to hear the navi, and all of a sudden i start hearing some nasty noise.. i waited until today to see what it is.. annnnd.. mmy spiders rpped from the glue joints from the basket lol.. contacted zack and he told me to get some 5min epoxy, now im just waiting on to eat and go get some clamps so i can glue it back down and hopefully be ready for the show on the 15th..

spidera.jpg

I learned my lesson about 5m epoxy, they are not heat rated, well, they are low heat, and smell bad when warming up- summer days make it stinky

when I use epoxy, I only use scentless DP 420, takes about 1 hr to dry, but it wont smell, and wont break off, and black epoxy always looks sexier than clear stuff

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I learned my lesson about 5m epoxy, they are not heat rated, well, they are low heat, and smell bad when warming up- summer days make it stinky

when I use epoxy, I only use scentless DP 420, takes about 1 hr to dry, but it wont smell, and wont break off, and black epoxy always looks sexier than clear stuff

if it happens again ill have to look in to that what you use,you were the first one i tried contacting but your PM's are full or disabled so, i hit zack up and he said the 5min epoxy was the way to go, there is this stuff called "construction glue" iirc my dad said once its on aint no way of getting it off, But i decided to go with the expoxy i hope it holds tho, i also used it on the dust caps and it doesnt look like it worked that good.

BUILDLOG

the 5min stuff works fine in most cases, so Iam sure youll be fine

but if its in a area that gets warm, sunlight shinning, etc

Its what happened with Vic99s woofers a couple years back I made for him I believe

That was the only thing I could think of in that situation

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived