Jump to content

Justin's Yukon 26" Rims StormTrooper!


Recommended Posts

Posted
:rofl: I'm 17! I don't have money flowin out my ass to spend on rims I got what I could.

or you can lie like Maria Stanfield or whatever his name does and say you have them. look on google you can find many rims/cars to own :rofl:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted
finaly put that video up ha

yeah it already has a bunch of comments and views :lol:

we have to go back and get a video when you get your subs :D

Looks good, get the GMC logo white.

thats what I told him!

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Posted

nice rides, def needs a drop and some big brakes. We rollin a set of 26in color matched DUB bombers on P-zero's on the shop truck, 3/4 drop,15in baer kit

l_021304649e594ac299c40d67e2e07f4f.jpg

and on the old 6's

l_1f4ccf4e6bad1b735a0a1beaaa366abf.jpg

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

Posted

I have 24" on my 2001 Ford Expedition and im going to bag it. Tell me what you think?

I got them for 2,000 rim's and tire new. Im in Cali The big south east area.

nov2209blackberrypix064.jpg

nov2209blackberrypix063.jpg

My Dad haves a old friend that own the shop.

Alpine D900 head unit 7" flip out t.v

Kicker 6 1/2 components (front,rear)KS 6502

MB quart 3 1/2" in front A/C vent's (center channel)

DC Audio LVL 5 18" (pair) Custom ported box

Sundown 4500 at .5

Sundown 100.4

XS 3100 up front and a pair of XS 6500 in the rear.

1 17" Eiger Vision T.V

2 7" Eiger Vision T.V in Second row.

Dynomat Top to Bottom (foam in all halo beam's)

DC Eng Alt 260SP and a 400SP dual set up.

big 3

Sitting on 24"

If your neighbor don't complain it's not Loud!

So you best go fix your shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted
I have 24" on my 2001 Ford Expedition and im going to bag it. Tell me what you think?

I got them for 2,000 rim's and tire new. Im in Cali The big south east area.

nov2209blackberrypix064.jpg

nov2209blackberrypix063.jpg

My Dad haves a old friend that own the shop.

id say u got ripped off by a few hundred bucks

they look nice tho i just wouldnt pay 2k for em

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1376 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...