Marriage problems and wifes baby daddy

her baby daddy and her wer together for 3 years and she finally lefft him because of the shit he kept putting her through and a few months after she left him i met her and we eventually got married and its been a while and now her babby daddy wants to come back in the picture and my wife is having thoughts about us and she feels like they should be together because the little girl is only 2 and she thinks thats how it should go both parents together but she also tells me she doesnt want to hurt me we both love each other and we want it to work out but she wants whats best for the girl..what should i do ?.im asking for everyones prayers that we can work it out
Wow, that's a fucked situation. Sounds to me like you were a rebound relationship for her, but it also sounds like you haven't accepted her daughter as your own and that might factor in to it too. I say that cause you refer to her as "the little girl" and "the girl".....Sounds to me like she's going to get with dude either way it goes, either by breaking up with you and getting with him or by cheating on you. If she's told you that she thinks they should be together then you might just want to chalk it up as a loss and move on cause it sounds to me like her feelings are stronger for him than they are for you.

And as for him wanting to see his daughter everyday, IMO, he wants to see your wife everyday is really what it is. Sounds like she's all for it and that should say it all because if your wife really was in love with you then she wouldn't go for that crap. Just cause you pay CS doesn't mean you can demand to see your child everyday. If she valued your marriage then she wouldn't allow this dude to come in out the blue and disrupt shit like this. She'd make him agree to some kind of visitation schedule and would make sure you were involved as much as possible anytime he was picking up or returning her. Unfortunately bro, sounds to me like this is something out of your control and no matter what you say or do she's gonna have the final say in if she stays or goes.

Edited by SQMonte

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Wow, that's a fucked situation. Sounds to me like you were a rebound relationship for her, but it also sounds like you haven't accepted her daughter as your own and that might factor in to it too. I say that cause you refer to her as "the little girl" and "the girl".....Sounds to me like she's going to get with dude either way it goes, either by breaking up with you and getting with him or by cheating on you. If she's told you that she thinks they should be together then you might just want to chalk it up as a loss and move on cause it sounds to me like her feelings are stronger for him than they are for you.

speakin like a true OG...

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

im not gunna lose my wife i will do everything i can to keep her

2 18's Fi SSD All Options Dual 2 ohm

Rockford Fosgate T20001 Bd

1/0 gauge Knukonceptz power wire

Pioneer Touch Screen Navigation AVIC F700

13.62 cu ft box ..28 hz

250 amp alternator

2 kinetik 2000 batteries

Xs Vcm Module

speakin like a true OG...

x2

plus her even questioning that itll be better of with him then that obviously means she wants him i dont know the full situation or how much you love her but if a girl ever told me that i wouldve left her that second just my 2 cents

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

x2

plus her even questioning that itll be better of with him then that obviously means she wants him i dont know the full situation or how much you love her but if a girl ever told me that i wouldve left her that second just my 2 cents

i was talking to my wife a little while ago .she says she wants to stay with me its just hard for her dealing with the situation

2 18's Fi SSD All Options Dual 2 ohm

Rockford Fosgate T20001 Bd

1/0 gauge Knukonceptz power wire

Pioneer Touch Screen Navigation AVIC F700

13.62 cu ft box ..28 hz

250 amp alternator

2 kinetik 2000 batteries

Xs Vcm Module

its only hard if she makes it hard.. like monte said "If she valued your marriage then she wouldn't allow this dude to come in out the blue and disrupt shit like this. She'd make him agree to some kind of visitation schedule and would make sure you were involved as much as possible anytime he was picking up or returning her. Unfortunately bro, sounds to me like this is something out of your control and no matter what you say or do she's gonna have the final say in if she stays or goes."

Edited by Ipod

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

unless he hit her and shes afraid of him. She could be doing it just out of fear.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.