2006 Dodge Magnum Build 4 15's

That ford is stupid sick!!!!!

the Mag....ummm, I just dont care for the car. outside looks just like ever other one. I dont care for them, even the one Iam about to put 28's on. Very few catch my eye. But the install looks killer, and the fact that its louder with the doors open is a big plus. I work at a shop in the south too, and understand the lights and out of place painted speaker grills, and locations. Agree with it,no, but understand. You gotta do what the customer wants. Loud, flashy, and over the top.

your big baller needs to spring for a phantom conversion and a set of 6's...that would set it off, and after seeing your work on that Ford, talk him into letting you get at that dashboard

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

the last show I went to a magnum took home a trophy, but it didnt have all the gimmicky add-ons like lambos and neons.

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

I think you need to take a closer look at that Magnum, specifically the driver side door, looks like a lambo door to me

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

I think that car is way too busy. You tried to do too many things well and not one single thing is great. I also hate the fact that the back seat is out and the enclosure there makes no sense to me at all. If you take the back seat out build a wall, or something better than a couple of sealed boxes.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

very very nice... crazy clean car show set up.... its not my taste but everybody is different... great job on it....

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

Like I said before I appreciate the good and bad comments....I do on the other hand wish people would read the whole forum before posting obnoxious comments.... for example...

"you said the car doesnt dip below 13.8 but it says 10.6 on the voltmeter" which to me says "i cant read because the nice guy that I am slamming already answered this question and I didnt read far enough to see the answer."

Or...the fact that the majority of the people with negative comments seem to be forgeting that this is not my car.....It is a CUSTOMERS CAR AND THEY DICTATE WHAT GOES INTO THE CAR....HELLLLLLLOOOOO

As a installer, i guess I expected that other installers or car audio lovers would appreciate the clean install.

as far as numbers go.....people concerned soley with numbers usually have to be, to account for the lack of hidden wires or bare mdf....(and for the 127 number.....I also stated the car did a 140 something with the doors open....but no props on that...huh.....sounds like hating to me)

anyway....my philosphy on car audio is this....I AM A INSTALLER BECAUSE I LOVE IT AND I WANT TO BE GOOD AT IT...I ALSO WANT TO SHARE MY PASSION WITH OTHER PEOPLE(THATS WHY MY SHOP ALSO OFFERS HIGH SCHOOL KIDS THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN THE PROPER WAY TO INSTALL) THE WHOLE REASON I JOINED THIS FORUM WAS BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS COOL THAT SOMEONE WITH STEVE MEADES TALENT LOVES SHOWING HIS CAR TO PEOPLE AND SHARING HIS EXCITEMENT....WHICH SEEMS TO BE THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT SOME OF YOU ARE DOING...INFACT I SEARCHED SOME OF THE PEOPLES POSTS THAT HAVE HATED ON THIS INSTALL ONLY TO FIND THAT THEY NEVER HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY WHEN THEY POST...

My rant is officially over...hopefully some of you will think about the fact that some of the OLD SCHOOL INSTALLERS say the golden years are gone....maybe thats because instead of cheering others on in the fun of competition....we hate...

how bout we grow this industry and not destroy it...

I had a big long response typed out but I'm going to refrain. It's pretty obvious you can't take constructive criticism and any thing that could be perceived as negative is automatically "hate." You shouldnt have to come on here and say you guys should just appreciated the nice clean install. It's underperforming. Do you think he'd be happier if his car flat out banged and did mid 140s instead of a 140? You can do a nice and pretty install without sacrificing performance.

BTW if someone would have brought that to me I would have said. Ok since you already have a plan drawn out, why don't I come up with some as well and we can take some ideas that I've learned in my XXX years in the industry and come up with an absolute banger that will not only turn heads but knock em off as well.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I had a big long response typed out but I'm going to refrain. It's pretty obvious you can't take constructive criticism and any thing that could be perceived as negative is automatically "hate." You shouldnt have to come on here and say you guys should just appreciated the nice clean install. It's underperforming. Do you think he'd be happier if his car flat out banged and did mid 140s instead of a 140? You can do a nice and pretty install without sacrificing performance.

BTW if someone would have brought that to me I would have said. Ok since you already have a plan drawn out, why don't I come up with some as well and we can take some ideas that I've learned in my XXX years in the industry and come up with an absolute banger that will not only turn heads but knock em off as well.

im seriously done making a point....ive stated that i dont mind that everyone doesnt like the install....i pick and choose installs I like also...its called taste and everybodys is different....

Anyway....the customer is exstatic because he got exactly what he asked for and that is what shops help customers get...

the customer wanted 4 15's w/no wall and the ability to access the spare tire well where his compressor is mounted that has to be accessed for oiling....(numbers were not important and the car was bagged and had lambo doors before it was brought to us...)blah blah blah ..

sorry i came off as if i couldnt take criticism. .

As a installer, i guess I expected that other installers or car audio lovers would appreciate the clean install.

the golden years are gone....maybe thats because instead of cheering others on in the fun of competition....we hate...

As an installer, I expect that other installers won't catch feelings when everyone doesn't like their work since we all have our own ideas on what looks good and qualifies as a "clean install"

I don't think somebody saying they don't like the install classifies as hating, I think it's being honest. I don't understand why people post up their shit online and then cry when people aren't feeling it. If we all liked the same shit the world would be boring as hell. Not too sure what your point was in posting up the video and link to your site but you gotta expect that some are going to like and others aren't, so take the good with the bad and keep it moving.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

the car is clean as hell, i wouldnt spend too much time worring about what some of these guys think. some people are never gonna like something they didnt/couldnt build. but great work there

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Archived