Got my 4/0 in....here's a few pics next to some Knukonceptz Kolossus Flex 1/0. And it's lime green....booyah :D

Posted Image

Whatcha doin wit the garden hose? :unknw:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Joe, i'm liking this, are you adding more batts? i hope. well, when you have all 10 that is. haha

Bills

Yes Bills, I will eventually add a few more batts....just got to find room to add 2 more.

I know u got more that that, I seen these pics yesterday hahaha.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Bout time you find a hose and wash the truck! Its been dirty since the very FIRST page (and pic)! :)

hahaha....yup y'all got me....Im gonna pull out all the copper and use the insulation to wash muh truck :rofl:

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

The Knu Kolossus 1/0 is marginally bigger than the Trystar 1/0.

my god! 5 level 5's? i was gonna get 4 15" level 5's but looks like you beat me too it plus one. nice work. i wanna see more pics and vids though. gonna sound sick man!

Thank you bro. There will be many more pics and vids, rest assured. Not too much going on right now though, as I am waiting on equipment.

joe, your a crazy mofo...im workin on a new build that should be louder than the blue truck, all in another s10...when i get started on it i will get a build thread going. Hope to get to see ya at sbn and throw back a few beers... finally 21 FTW!!

Hellz yeah Wes...I can't wait to see your next creation. And beers are definitely a must this year....I'll even buy you a few :drinks:

Archived