kicker 3-4k watt amp?

I would like to see it but if some shops charge over 1K for a 2500 imagine a 3000 rms price point? lol

2003 CHEVY TRAILBLAZER

AKA The Batmobile

Pioneer 6000UB

Sundown SAZ-3000D

2 Audio Q HDC3's

40' of 1/0 Gauge

2 Big Rear Batteries

A 38 HZ Box

KICK ASS!

A part of it most likely has to do with sales.

IMO the other part of it would have to do with the thought that the 2500 has them covered from pretty much every angle.

Their biggest subs the solo X has 2 power ratings, 2500 watts on the 10 and 12. Then theres the 18 inch Solo X and its recommended for 5,000 watts and for that application you simply use 2 2500s on it (one too each coil) and theirs the 5,000 watts. I haven't checked to see if they are strappable.

If you want to go smaller the 2500 would be good for 4 10s or 12s and 2 15s from their higher end line ups.

So really a 2500 can cover alot of ground and be used in many different apps so to an extant why produce larger amps if the one amp can do so much for the line up of subwoofers that company has to offer.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

A part of it most likely has to do with sales.

IMO the other part of it would have to do with the thought that the 2500 has them covered from pretty much every angle.

Their biggest subs the solo X has 2 power ratings, 2500 watts on the 10 and 12. Then theres the 18 inch Solo X and its recommended for 5,000 watts and for that application you simply use 2 2500s on it (one too each coil) and theirs the 5,000 watts. I haven't checked to see if they are strappable.

If you want to go smaller the 2500 would be good for 4 10s or 12s and 2 15s from their higher end line ups.

So really a 2500 can cover alot of ground and be used in many different apps so to an extant why produce larger amps if the one amp can do so much for the line up of subwoofers that company has to offer.

Basically what I was gonna say......

And I would love to play with a Warhorse as others probably would but the price tag is just real high ATM, why pay 5-10Gs on the Warhorse when you can get a comparable amp in power or a 3rd that price. I know the Warhorse is probaly much more technologicaly advanced as well as more effecient the X comparable amp, but the price is what keeps most people from using the amp.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

because it wouldnt sell, thats pretty much the main reason..although people will say they would buy it its not going to sell enough to make it worth thier while

Price is what does it. why pay 1K for an amp that does 2500, when I can get a 3K amp for 500 used, hell, even the audiopipe 3500.1 is 400.

2003 CHEVY TRAILBLAZER

AKA The Batmobile

Pioneer 6000UB

Sundown SAZ-3000D

2 Audio Q HDC3's

40' of 1/0 Gauge

2 Big Rear Batteries

A 38 HZ Box

KICK ASS!

You can pick used 2500.1 for $450-600 shipped....and I wouldn't even consider the AP in the same class as a Kicker amp....

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

You can pick used 2500.1 for $450-600 shipped....and I wouldn't even consider the AP in the same class as a Kicker amp....

This, the 2500.1 is worth every penny for around $500. I would not put AP and kicker amps in the same class. I had a 2500 that I sold last year for $425 shipped and it did almost 3k watts. I would call that a good deal.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

Archived