1.6L 97 corolla

4AFE stock crap motor with 150000miles..still many to go on it

in about 1.5 years wil be swapped for a 4AGZE and some nice wheels..lol

o forgot to add...105 stock hp on the 4afe and 100 torque..but with an upgraded fart can and intake prolly around 95HP..LOL. actually prolly alot less b/c of the miles and the 200pounds on audio in the trunk

New system"RF T5001BD 980watts RMS at one ohmSoundstream T5-12"kenwood 4 inch front doorpowerbass 5 inch back2.3 cube foot enclosure tuned to about 34hz

are you really bashing on his car? he never said they were impressive. but for stock, i dont think its bad.

i dont think its bad eitehr. Seems kickass for stock.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

• 2 weeks later...

Posted Image

Pic of the current beater. stock rating ws 215hp/315ft-lbs trq at 11psi.

Now with 105 overdriven blower pulley ,CAI,gutted cats..to actually bleed some boost off the 150k mile stock bottom end, and 3in borla exhaust its making about 225rwhp and about 330rwtrq. Before the pulley and with the older intake kit it made 207rwhp and 298ft-lbs trq and yes its just a 3.8 v6 lol.

Posted Image

this was my last real street beast. made 389rwhp/451rwtrq witht he 4lb lower pulley,cat back exhaust and CAI.....I then added a ported blower and upper plenum and larger CAi,2.8 uper blower pulley high flow midpipe with only 2 cats, ANOTHER 3 step retune,100mm idler pulleys,oil separator kit,traction bars and a billet throttle body. Which with those mods ont he race gas tune it was about 425rwhp and 530rwtrq

heres anotehr shot of it

Posted Image

I had to sell it about year and a half ago....got screwed on a job and took a HUGE pay cut...but oh well. Ive also had about 7 mustangs and hand my hands and helped build about 30 of them. I used to run my own mustang performance parts business.

2012 Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition-Singer 240A Alt, Odyssey Battery,Pioneer AVH-2550NEX head-unit, Pioneer GM-DX874 powering Kicker CSS67 front-CSC5 rear, and Memphis PR 1.1000 powering 12in SSA ICON in G.P. ported box.

2003 Tahoe-320A Alt, Odyssey Batt,2 Resilient Sounds Gold 15's sealed powered by Crescendo BC2000D, Turbulent Designs Ported box AVH601EX head unit and Pioneer 3ways in all doors.

• 1 month later...

oooo Mummy look at me. Im turboing a front wheel drive car. Mummy says: But dear where will all the power go when you boost? You say: ummmm no where Ill sit there doing a massive stand still. Turboing a FWD car is like competing in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, your still slow. Check this guy out http://www.bebo.com/NQMRCY he has a H22a turbo'd in a Civic. Watch his vid as he hits 3rd on the motorway. The speedo goes from 80kmh all the way to 180kmh (actually on his video just underneath there is 3rd gear in CIVZLA). Woah what happened there? Hes like lightning.....or its wheel spin! And as for steering while the car is under boost. Would be kinda hard. Dont get me wrong Honda's are great cars. But bundy's who turbo them....I just don't see the point. Unless you are running semi slicks you wont get traction.

Jesus get a RWD car and reem it! Nissan (Skylines, Stageas, Silvias), Toyota (Supra), Mitsi (Evos), Subbie or even RWD Honda's like S2000 or NSX.

Actually fuck the turbos GET A CHEVY!!!!! No problems with lag then :D

MEAN MAORI MEAN!

Courtesy of my friend Eric the bumble bee

Chefs Reppin' Rainbow

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GTX

3.8L V6 SUPERCHARGED

HP-(unknown) 290 est

torque- (unknown) 295 est

SLP exhaust

Ram air intake

functional ram air hood

Dual dual slant tips

stock pulley (for now)

MSD plugs

K&N air filter

Clear corners

Tinted tails

Zenon's

GTX PACKAGE

Bear Brakes

ASA JS5 wheels

235/50 r18 Kumho ecsta

window tint

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

restoring my old biscayne and 69 camaro...A few pictures of whats under teh hood...Waiting for my engine to finish being built...we've been working on it and getting parts for it piece by piece..nothings cheap i'll tell ya...i have my other two cars, my tahoe, mustang, and 06 gixxer 600. These two will be my babies though, and break me as well lol...all work is done mainly by my friends and I.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

03 tahoe

amp-Crossfire xp1400d

sub- 18" RE XXX 05

electrical-yellow top