another hole in the story fluidyne does not make harmonic balancer for the ecotec motor.

I hate liars :angry:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Ford Vulcan V6 straight outta Lima. God damn tank of an engine, luvs it :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

this is turning into CA.com. this is why alot of people in ohio bash this forum. alot of people here are smart, but there are more juvenile kids here than anything. grow up get a life and FUCK OFF with your stock car. and who is sonny bryant? if he does not make it it dont exsist. HAHA. i make alot of parts and got sposored by a FEW companies. and besides that i will put my wifes car along with my house on the line. all internal work. meet me at nowalk in june for night under fire and then we will see who is bullshitting. my wifes car is ALL internals with a cold air and full exhaust, i guarantee it will spank anything that it is next too. as long as it is not like a titan motorsport supra or a top fuel car. i will put the car and a house on the line, and you put your knowledge. if i lose HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you get them fair and square. WHEN i win you WILL be crying so i will only take your pride, thats fair right.

----reference's----

meade916

this is turning into CA.com. this is why alot of people in ohio bash this forum. alot of people here are smart, but there are more juvenile kids here than anything. grow up get a life and FUCK OFF with your stock car. and who is sonny bryant? if he does not make it it dont exsist. HAHA. i make alot of parts and got sposored by a FEW companies. and besides that i will put my wifes car along with my house on the line. all internal work. meet me at nowalk in june for night under fire and then we will see who is bullshitting. my wifes car is ALL internals with a cold air and full exhaust, i guarantee it will spank anything that it is next too. as long as it is not like a titan motorsport supra or a top fuel car. i will put the car and a house on the line, and you put your knowledge. if i lose HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you get them fair and square. WHEN i win you WILL be crying so i will only take your pride, thats fair right.

woooow

would be funny to me if you lost :blink:

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

woooow

would be funny to me if you lost :blink:

me too but i have only lost 1 race in my life. but hey if he thinks he is the shit like he is making himself out to be he will win. shit i will put more on the line if he wants. i WILL not lose i dont know how to.

----reference's----

meade916

Archived