are you really bashing on his car? he never said they were impressive. but for stock, i dont think its bad.

Well for a manual, that would be slow. For an auto, yes I'm impressed. I've never understood people who think their automatic car is fast.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

Well for a manual, that would be slow. For an auto, yes I'm impressed. I've never understood people who think their automatic car is fast.

wow another 16 year old running his cock holster

Ill race your manual with my auto trans

I've never understood people who think their automatic car is fast.

Well consider the fact that I'm running bottom 13s with very little work & money invested then yeah I think my auto is fast. What is there to misunderstand?

Also its not really fair to compare the best time you've seen to my worst. My "stock" best is 6 tenths faster than that 14.9 which is a large margin on the dragstrip.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Mannnnn I never thought a nissan altima would be that fast bone stock. I should buy one and make it a sleeper, I know that noone in my area would think it would be fast lol

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Well consider the fact that I'm running bottom 13s with very little work & money invested then yeah I think my auto is fast. What is there to misunderstand?

Also its not really fair to compare the best time you've seen to my worst. My "stock" best is 6 tenths faster than that 14.9 which is a large margin on the dragstrip.

No disrespect man. Your car is much faster than mine and there's no arguement about that. You just aren't involved at all. Anyone can push a pedal or powerbrake or whatever you guys do. I just don't see why Big P feels like he has to get all pissy over someone else's opinion on the internet. <_<

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

i wanna see a vid of that run. if that engines untouched, its doubtful to run that low. and 415ft lb of torque????

I don't have a video of the 12.6 runs, but I do have a video of me somehwere running 13.2 @ 101mph on 9psi. The runs were also on 23 inch slicks pulling 1.7/1.8 sixty foots. I have only made about 15 passes with my car and most of them were on slicks. I think 4 passes were on drag radials and my best time on them was 13.4 @ 105mph, this was on 9psi though. I doubt I will take this setup back to the track, but I have no doubt I would be able to pull a 12.99 with more boost (12-14psi) and seat time on my street tires (drag radials).

That 415 looks liek a spike on the dyno. He only claimed 208tq. High 12s is very believable with 230whp in a car that light. Traction is the issue there. I bet he had some fun trying to launch on street tires.

Exactly, just a dyno glitch. Haha driving my car on all season tires is useless, as soon as boost hits the tires just spin. I'm either driving on drag radials or slicks if I am racing. My limited slip, suspension, motor mounts, and tires are a huge part of why I am able to run good times. I'm not making mych power, but I sure am geting what I have to the ground! Put my setup in a light hatch or crx (a good 500lbs or more lighter than my car) on slicks and you will see low 12's or high 11's. Light ass cars and traction FTW! :P

You just aren't involved at all. Anyone can push a pedal or powerbrake or whatever you guys do. I just don't see why Big P feels like he has to get all pissy over someone else's opinion on the internet. <_<

Its because of comments like this. Aren't involved?!? Just push a pedal or powerbrake?!? You're really showing your inexperience in racing here. Even with an auto trans there is way more to it than that. If I simply push a pedal my tires will light up & turn into a smoke show. If I powerbrake its 10x worse. A manual would be so much easier to launch instead of dealing with this touchy throttle and worrying about it upshifting too soon.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Guest Nismofreak

Got another toy in my family.....600hp and 1,200lbs of torque......18.6 liter engine ( I will make sure).....turbocharged....updated ecu.....new trans with 13 gears and pull a ton of stuff.......Look in my threads and might find it...

Archived