treossi Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 sure why not Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
E a r t h Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 damn, now socal doesnt seem so little a group anymore
Blue Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 your always on benson Nah, more like Holt selling his body to pay for the audioz damn, now socal doesnt seem so little a group anymore Yea i know seriously formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
treossi Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 your always on benson haha it's on benson! fuck benson Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
USAMPFREAK Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 Walnut is close enough to my House. I am down I think that Advanced Car Creations in Garden Grove is doing an Tweek and Tune this sunday. Anyone who wants can hit me on my cell 626-833-2177 1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!
Blue Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 Walnut is close enough to my House. I am down I think that Advanced Car Creations in Garden Grove is doing an Tweek and Tune this sunday.Anyone who wants can hit me on my cell 626-833-2177 Sorry didnt know exactly where you live, just knew that you were close to Mt. Sac, which is in walnut. formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
treossi Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 Walnut is close enough to my House. I am down I think that Advanced Car Creations in Garden Grove is doing an Tweek and Tune this sunday.Anyone who wants can hit me on my cell 626-833-2177 imma be at that show... too bad it's an SQ show though... Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
treossi Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 so whos really down to go to the DC shop for a TL session ? i really need to know so i can plan this out better Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
E a r t h Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 i am, but i need time in advance. gotta bunch o holidays,b-days etc comin up quick
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.