treossi Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 that's why im trying to find out in advance to give everyone a week or two to make it down here.. .would suck if only 6 people come... would be a waste of time... we need atleast 20 people here Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
Marlo Stanfield Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 I'll be all around Cali in March for almost 2 weeks with my boss, reviewing a bunch of investment properties that he has. Plus it's gonna be sort of a vacation for the both of us too. Literally will be going everywhere from as south as Oceanside and as north as just past Sac town. Hopefully I can do sum meet and greets with fellow SMD members and check out what the Cali guys have to offer. My boss is big into systems and cars just as I am and we'll have a decent amount of free time on certain days. So once I get the schedule we'll be going by all down packed, I'm gonna post it up so I can here what the West Coast has to offer. Plus if anyone needs 2 extra helping hands for a couple hours too, we'd both be more than willing to help out a fellow basshead. 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
arnold1992 Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 I'll be all around Cali in March for almost 2 weeks with my boss, reviewing a bunch of investment properties that he has. Plus it's gonna be sort of a vacation for the both of us too. Literally will be going everywhere from as south as Oceanside and as north as just past Sac town. Hopefully I can do sum meet and greets with fellow SMD members and check out what the Cali guys have to offer.My boss is big into systems and cars just as I am and we'll have a decent amount of free time on certain days. So once I get the schedule we'll be going by all down packed, I'm gonna post it up so I can here what the West Coast has to offer. Plus if anyone needs 2 extra helping hands for a couple hours too, we'd both be more than willing to help out a fellow basshead. yeah man hit us all up RE se xxx 18d2 (4) Audioque 2200 (2) DC Power 270XP blue 3 C&D fr310 Stinger wiring CDT components
Mendozauly Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 I'm down, hey treossi take down # and tex the pee's Here my cell # (562) 449-7680 or Direct connect 124*416161*10. Hit me up with the date and a list of what we can help out with to bring down to the shop (food, drinks, BBQ, Lady's, Jumper Cables) Alpine D900 head unit 7" flip out t.v Kicker 6 1/2 components (front,rear)KS 6502 MB quart 3 1/2" in front A/C vent's (center channel) DC Audio LVL 5 18" (pair) Custom ported box Sundown 4500 at .5 Sundown 100.4 XS 3100 up front and a pair of XS 6500 in the rear. 1 17" Eiger Vision T.V 2 7" Eiger Vision T.V in Second row. Dynomat Top to Bottom (foam in all halo beam's) DC Eng Alt 260SP and a 400SP dual set up. big 3 Sitting on 24" If your neighbor don't complain it's not Loud! So you best go fix your shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
USAMPFREAK Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 just text me an addy I can either bring the Explorer or one of the Demo Cars. 1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!
keepinitloud Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 im also in central cali porterville sucks here I know:( 06 chrysler 300C Hemi one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters stock battery and a stinger spv44 Irragi 300 amp alternator big 3 1/0 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1
Blue Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 just text me an addy I can either bring the Explorer or one of the Demo Cars. The Explorer has a trailer hitch :hairtrick: formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
USAMPFREAK Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 Hitch but no ball and no trailer either lol. Plus the Helement is as heavy as the explorer 1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!
Blue Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 Ok, where is ur warehouse at? Ill buy you a ball, and trailer is called uhual if not, i could go out there and drive helement for you :hairtrick: formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
treossi Posted November 26, 2009 Report Posted November 26, 2009 DC ADDRESS 9339 Douglas Dr. Riverside, CA 92503 DC PHONE # 1-888-441-0144 CLICK HERE FOR MAP AND DIRECTIONS!!!!! http://maps.google.com/maps/place?client=s...ved=0CBUQnQIwBA yeah i put it all in caps.. that's how important it is Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.