So*Cal*SMD SHOW DEC 6TH*1st post UPDATE!

What part of town you from Mellow? I grew up in Mo Val. Lived ther for 20 years, parents are still there.

im right here by that RCC college...

and the fire station

Iris Ave. and Lasselle

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

Cool, no star. Try cript lettering more like hand writing but not all together.

Alpine D900 head unit 7" flip out t.v

Kicker 6 1/2 components (front,rear)KS 6502

MB quart 3 1/2" in front A/C vent's (center channel)

DC Audio LVL 5 18" (pair) Custom ported box

Sundown 4500 at .5

Sundown 100.4

XS 3100 up front and a pair of XS 6500 in the rear.

1 17" Eiger Vision T.V

2 7" Eiger Vision T.V in Second row.

Dynomat Top to Bottom (foam in all halo beam's)

DC Eng Alt 260SP and a 400SP dual set up.

big 3

Sitting on 24"

If your neighbor don't complain it's not Loud!

So you best go fix your shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck we all live in the same dust bowl. hahaha Chino is only a 15 away. sigh me up. LoL what about meeting up at Dasha Vu. in P town. You can also ask rob from DC power to chill at the shop, for a meeting places. (only if it's cool with them) SMD So Cal sound cool. Make some type of logo and post it so we can vote on it, online.

i got dashavu vip card lol ... don't tell my girls

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Hey my neighbor, Candis work's there she is a hottie. Ill hit her up to see if she would like to rep for team SMD Southern Cal. She can always get more of her co-worker's. No Lie's, she's rolling in a 530 white BMW. next time you go there look in the back parking lot for her car. If you see it ask for Kandy 5' 8" White/ Latina. Best of both worlds. Or we can meet at DC and see "Rob".

Alpine D900 head unit 7" flip out t.v

Kicker 6 1/2 components (front,rear)KS 6502

MB quart 3 1/2" in front A/C vent's (center channel)

DC Audio LVL 5 18" (pair) Custom ported box

Sundown 4500 at .5

Sundown 100.4

XS 3100 up front and a pair of XS 6500 in the rear.

1 17" Eiger Vision T.V

2 7" Eiger Vision T.V in Second row.

Dynomat Top to Bottom (foam in all halo beam's)

DC Eng Alt 260SP and a 400SP dual set up.

big 3

Sitting on 24"

If your neighbor don't complain it's not Loud!

So you best go fix your shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think she's the one that gave me a lapdance... oh anyways .. i just talked to robbie... he said we can roll in 20-50 deep lol no problems.. robbie is the man

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

count me in just let me know about a week ahead of time and i hope i dont sale my amps by then!! i will bring the TL and the duck!!

and the so cal team sounds like a good idea

vehicle-02 toyota celicawoofers-groundshaker g-s1 10" woofersamp-SUNDOWNAUDIO SAZ 3500battery-1 C&D battery

so it's official... NO CHARGE TL SESSIONS im talking to rob now... we'll know a date in a week or something maybe... he said its' cool to host the show at his shop

Damn, i didnt know that there was that many people in so cal that were on here, on top of that a lot of yall lived by me when i lived in claremont. FUCK. My aunt and uncle live in upland, and my sister used to live in upland also, the apartments off of campus and 13th. Upland is also my other home away from home. But is there any way we can move the meet to a sunday???? I have to work on saturdays and would like to meet with yall, or when im out in pomona some of us can meet up somewhere.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Archived