Let me see if I understand this..................

Let me see if I understand all this....

IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.

IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET SHOT.

IF YOU CROSS THE TURKEY BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IN PRISON!

BUT, IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET:

A DRIVERS LICENSE

A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD

WELFARE

FOOD STAMPS

AND, FREE HEALTH CARE?

not that i give a fuck about anything in this thread since it doesn't affect me...

did you really try to compare the United States to north Korea, Iran, Afghanistan, and turkey?

something just doesn't seem right there.

:)

not that i give a fuck about anything in this thread since it doesn't affect me...

did you really try to compare the United States to north Korea, Iran, Afghanistan, and turkey?

something just doesn't seem right there.

Haha, that's all that doesn't seem right about what I posted?

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

That old excuse "They are just trying to better themselves" is lame. They key word is illegal here. F'ing crack dealers are just trying to better themselves as well.

They are criminals. They are breaking federal laws. But the damn liberals and their media convince mose people that it is in their best interest to allow the to continue and to even condone it.

I see it all the time on the news, They show an illegals family and what a hard time they are having because he got caught at the factory and deported. What about the car thieves family who are citizens?

California once had the 10th largest gdp in the world, bigger than most countries. Now they aer going bankrupt and they were before the recession. They had a declining official population even though there population was exploding because of illegals.

They are federal criminals and need to be jailed. If not let the dope dealers go as well.

Haha, that's all that doesn't seem right about what I posted?

Haha like i said, I do not want to get involved in this. SOm illegal immigrants really try to better themselves while others become notorious criminals, i.e. MS13, Five Points, Norteno, Russian Mafia, Triads, Irish Mafia, Armenian Power, and others.

I just want you guys to realize that its not just Mexicans, its others also, even thoughs mexicans are the brunt of the trouble.

I see people come in my work (grocery store) all the time that look like they make make an easy 70k+ a year. And, THEY HAVE F***ING FOOD STAMP CARDS TO PAY FOR ALL THEIR FOOD! They go through the store picking up whatever they feel like (one guy got $1xx worth of steak, not counting everything else) and pay for it with THEIR F***ING FOOD STAMP CARDS! MY HARD EARNED MONEY PAYS FOR THE FOOD FOR THOSE THIEVES. AND THE GOV'T SAYS IT'S LEGAL!

My point is, it's not just illegals who are stealing my hard earned money.

Also, depending on where they're from, $4/hour is like being rich. Imagine what $7+/hour must be like!

Some americans are too lazy to be productive and that's why they lose their jobs. but some have them taken away by people who are willing to work for less. And then some are just plain stupid. I applied for a job at walmart to a guy who was less qualified than me. And I lost it because he was 20 and I was (still am) 17. :censored:

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

...but some have them taken away by people who are willing to work for less. And then some are just plain stupid. I applied for a job at walmart to a guy who was less qualified than me. And I lost it because he was 20 and I was (still am) 17.

Maybe there is a reason why he was given the job and you were not... YOU'RE 17! From a major corporation's stance, he would be more flexible and more able to work late hours and BLAH BLAH BLAH. Besides, how qualified do you have to be to work at walmart?

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Haha like i said, I do not want to get involved in this. SOm illegal immigrants really try to better themselves while others become notorious criminals, i.e. MS13, Five Points, Norteno, Russian Mafia, Triads, Irish Mafia, Armenian Power, and others.

I just want you guys to realize that its not just Mexicans, its others also, even thoughs mexicans are the brunt of the trouble.

you dont think the rissians that have 4 chop shops per family.. or the asians stealing every import on the streets is a big problem? i never really looked into it but you could be right.it could be those damn messicans :aggressive: ....(berto calm down bro, it was a joke im mexican too)

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Yeah, but that was in the 1880's.... I doubt they were talking about MS13. :D

now this is the shit thaqt pisses me off. why the fuck is our country fighting a war in another country when you have hard ass criminals like this. i have 3 kids and i don't want them growing up in a world of hate and hell onn earth. i think the Marines, Army and Airforce should do intelligence on groups like these and fuckinng take them all out. look at the MS13 for instance, if they want you to join their gang and you refuse they kill you on the spot. i wish we lived back in the 50's where everything was cool annd you didn't have bullshit like this.

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac

you dont think the rissians that have 4 chop shops per family.. or the asians stealing every import on the streets is a big problem? i never really looked into it but you could be right.it could be those damn messicans :aggressive: ....(berto calm down bro, it was a joke im mexican too)

Lol

Don't even trip vic, I think I said it earlier in here, I'm not in here pointing things out cuz of that, I just like getting into these discussions.

But we shouldn't hate on messicans, their music sounds good on a system. Lol.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Archived