HHR Ed Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 I wonder if Uncle Eddy is gonna be running these in the HHR? If so I may have a chance at actually seeing this model sometime in the next year since NSPL has moved to his neck of the woods. I plan on going to MD for sure this year for some shows. Hopefully he ends up with them cause I'd love to see one in person. I plan on making my HHR, the first daily street type no-wall setup to break 160 dB. And bass race 159s. So 6) TSNS 12s and 45kw should do the trick. Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
Marlo Stanfield Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 I plan on making my HHR, the first daily street type no-wall setup to break 160 dB. And bass race 159s.So 6) TSNS 12s and 45kw should do the trick. I just came a little bit in my pants thinking bout the end result of what that system will be. Knowing your past enclosure builds we can expect that this box will be sexy as fawk also. Should be doing sum nasty :hairtrick: :hairtrick: When are you hoping to have this all built by?? **Prays for SBN so i can hear it** 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
HHR Ed Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 I just came a little bit in my pants thinking bout the end result of what that system will be. Knowing your past enclosure builds we can expect that this box will be sexy as fawk also. Should be doing sum nasty :hairtrick: :hairtrick: When are you hoping to have this all built by?? **Prays for SBN so i can hear it** I pray for SBN too, but we shall see. funds and time run low. Gotta upgrade the suspension AGAIN Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
Forevrbumpn Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 160 non wall would be sick I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Domo Kai Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 Has there ever been a 160db non-wall?
HHR Ed Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 Has there ever been a 160db non-wall? Yes, there are vehicles that do over 160 in No-wall. But they are forward facing at the B-Pillar and not able to really play music. My Goal is to be the first one to do it with a daily music playing enclosure in the cargo area just like a normal street car system. Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
Domo Kai Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 Ah yes- I guess to be more specific, have there ever been a No-Wall 160+ car on MUSIC haha
OldsBoomer Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 I plan on making my HHR, the first daily street type no-wall setup to break 160 dB. And bass race 159s.So 6) TSNS 12s and 45kw should do the trick. Beautiful... simply beautiful do work ed Suburban Coming Soon
noiseycricket Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 so nasty... 4 I.A. Warden 15s 8 I.A. 20.1s 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ 2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ 2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ 2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ
HHR Ed Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 Ah yes- I guess to be more specific, have there ever been a No-Wall 160+ car on MUSIC haha To the best of my knowledge and what I researched. No. Some guys are up around 157s, and maybe 158s though. Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.