XS Power

XS Power Annual Holiday Group Buy!!!

do you have a stock replacement for a 2002 chevy impala 3.8 v6, if so then i will be sending paypal :)

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

The 3100 will fit in the front factory location of a 2003 Chevy Tahoe correct?If that is the case then we are one battery closer to the 10% and I can process that as soon as ya'll let me know.Thanks.

D3100 will fit, but you have to do some mods to get it in there. A S3400 would better fit for the factory location with the IBar kit PN 551 for the side terminals.

wow i can't believe we haven't hit 10% yet. Hey Nathan did you ever update the orders? We might be at 10%. Either way need paypal info

Just updated it we are at 19 so far. Still a ways to go and a short time to get there.

What would fit under the hood of an 03 Honda Civic LX 1.7L 4 banger?

Time permitting I'll be placing my order tomorrow. At least a 3400, maybe a 34 and 3100 (have to check).

Get in on this deal guys- I'd like to see 15% :)

Everyone would like to see 15%.

Hi, can you pm your paypal address, I need 1 or 2 battery, one for under the hood and one for the trunk, I have a Honda Accord, what's your recomendation??

Thanks

Year and engine size is a must to know what battery will fit under the hood.

What battery can I get under the hood of an 02 camaro. ill need side terminal adapters too, right?

Your application is calling for a BCI group 75 battery, but most of the time in the GM vehicles you can get a BCI group 78 battery in there which would be the same dimensions as the 3400. You could check and see if the 3400 would fit 10.24l x 6.75w x 7.20h. You would also need the IBar kit PN 551 for the side terminals.

do you have a stock replacement for a 2002 chevy impala 3.8 v6, if so then i will be sending paypal :)

You could run the S3400 with the IBar kit PN 551 for the side terminals.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

Nate my moms van has a stock battery and it just doesnt have enough cranking amps to get started in -20 to -35 celsius weather, whats the BCI size battery for a 1998 Toyota Sienna. thanks

p2pb5221902.jpg

Team PSI

Team Shock Industries

Team XS Power

Vertex Audio

Sundown Audio

Knukonceptz

Nate my moms van has a stock battery and it just doesnt have enough cranking amps to get started in -20 to -35 celsius weather, whats the BCI size battery for a 1998 Toyota Sienna. thanks

That is a 24F, which has the posts reversed from our 2400. If you have enough slack in the cables you could put the battery in backwards and use the IBar kit to where the cables would hook up about mid ways on the battery. If you do not the slack in the cables the S1200 would be the closest to a replacement we have.

D3100 will fit, but you have to do some mods to get it in there. A S3400 would better fit for the factory location with the IBar kit PN 551 for the side terminals.

What kind of modifications? I'm trying to get enough current to hang with an AudioQue 2200D (About 2400 watts RMS) and two small amps for mids and highs.

Edited by JBurt09

You could run the S3400 with the IBar kit PN 551 for the side terminals.

could you pm me with what the total would be and your paypal addy

Edited by EricR

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

What kind of modifications? I'm trying to get enough current to hang with an AudioQue 2200D (About 2400 watts RMS) and two small amps for mids and highs.

Nothing major. The D3100 is 12.99l x 6.81w x 8.43h if you want to take a look at what is involved. The 3100 is what Steve is running under his hood.

could you pm me with what the total would be and your paypal addy

on the way

what size battery could I get in a 2007 Kia Spectra?

Kia does not provide us with the actual specs of the battery in the Spectra, but I think the S1200 would work in that application. Just check it out to make sure. the S1200 is 7.8l x 6.54w x 6.69h.