XS Power

XS Power Annual Holiday Group Buy!!!

anyone know what battery i should run in a 1999 cadillac escalade with a kicker 2500.1 pushing a Fi BTL 18. maybe just one for the back i dnt think i need one under the hood

A D3400 and a D5100 will handle 3000 watts. A D3100 will handle 5000 watts. Any of those 3 should handle your needs.

37 BATTERIES SOLD ONLY 8 AWAY FROM 15%

i gave you a call wanting a few d1200's. Free shipping was mentioned somewhere in the tread is this true? So @ 15% off they would be 313.04?

These are dry cell correct? Does anyone know if adm deka's are dry also im guessing they are? Or just a d2700

Edited by dccavalier

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

i gave you a call wanting a few d1200's. Free shipping was mentioned somewhere in the tread is this true? So @ 15% off they would be 313.04 correct?

These are dry cell correct? Does anyone know if adm deka's are dry also im guessing they are?

Yes Deka's are dry. But XS is better if you have the cash, plus wouldn't it feel so good to get in on the group buy, save money and have some awesome batteries. C'mon Nathan get back to him so we can get closer to 15% lol

th_140x100square.jpg

i gave you a call wanting a few d1200's. Free shipping was mentioned somewhere in the tread is this true? So @ 15% off they would be 313.04?

These are dry cell correct? Does anyone know if adm deka's are dry also im guessing they are? Or just a d2700

Free shipping for single battery orders. For orders of more than one battery it is $10 shipping for the order. I will be back in the office on Monday.

They are AGM batteries, yes dry.

just wondering on price for a d5100r is after discount and do you think a 5100 up front and 2 975s in the rear will be okay for 3000 watts.I have a d3100 right now but want to put something lighter in the car.

Yes that would give you enough power.

All PMs have been returned.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg