Anyone From Iowa??

Is there anyone from Iowa on this forum..I just want to know where you get your stuff..I used to get mine from Ice Truck Works but they went out of business so i am looking to upgrade and dont know where to get my stuff

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

I'm not exactly sure what your looking for but Brandon from Sundown Audio is from Iowa. He doesn't live there anymore, but he may be able to tell you somewhere to go check out. His name on here is QC Guy. Also you could even just check with Sundown if your looking for amps or subs. You can email Jacob the owner at [email protected] and talk to him to find out where your local dealers are or even possibly about ordering direct.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

I'm not exactly sure what your looking for but Brandon from Sundown Audio is from Iowa. He doesn't live there anymore, but he may be able to tell you somewhere to go check out. His name on here is QC Guy. Also you could even just check with Sundown if your looking for amps or subs. You can email Jacob the owner at [email protected] and talk to him to find out where your local dealers are or even possibly about ordering direct.

Well I'm trying to figure where to go to get 2 more alpine type r 12s and an amp that can put out 2000 rms

2002 Chevy Blazer

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

Well I'm trying to figure where to go to get 2 more alpine type r 12s and an amp that can put out 2000 rms

PM Brandon about where you may be able to find the subs. As for an amp Sundown make a saz2000d that does 2000 @ 1 ohm. I own two of them and they are great for me. I'd also imagine where ever you get the subs at will have something for you to try as well.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

pretty sure only 17 people live in iowa...

theres only like 10 members on here from nebraska, like me. they're either from omaha or grand island too.

where you at in iowa? if you're close to another state, we might be able to help you out. theres not much in iowa, if i remember correctly.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Im from Cedar Rapids, Iowa

you must be from around Des Moines..

Ya i live about 30 minutes away from des moines and we go there ALOT

2002 Chevy Blazer

Here try this...

I'm in Iowa City. I buy from the internet- I'll sell you a amp, pm me. All I buy /sell is rockford fosgate. BUt I have two T30001's for sale now check them out. We have a place in coralville that sells alpine subs, Autotoyz is thte name of the shop- they have some pretty nice stuff-check them out.

Alpine INA-W900

Rockford Fosgate Punch 200ix

Rockford Fosgate power T1500-1

Sundown SA-10 x2

Focal 6x8's front

Rockford Fosgate Power T1682 rear

Rockford Fosgate and Stinger Wiring

Powermaster D3400, S680

Archived