These pics are from the other day when I got pulled over in front of my buddys house for bumping. I called him up and told him to come out side with his camera, and he was cracking up. lol

So I was wondering if anyone can make me a gif file with these 3 pics, so that they just keep rotating between the 3 pictures below.

I want pic 1 to be first, and then pic 2, and then pic 3. So it will be kind of in order.

And if its possible to have each picture rotate to the next one every 6 seconds or so and just keep going through the cycle.

Its pretty easy to do, and shouldnt take much time I wouldnt think.

I downloaded a few gif programs, but they all have the stupid trial version crap that goes over the images and looks stupid. So someone with adobe should have no problom

Id appreciate a lot too :)

Make sure to get the full size image or whatever too, if not oh well.

Thanks again.

42911313gu2.jpg

75441979jx8.jpg

84967771fu3.jpg

I can hear tha po-po now........"Now why were you going so fast Silly Goose"?

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Man I hate you got a ticket, but that look on that cops face...That is F ing Classic...What a toolbox...

LoL I know... he told me to save the bass for the lanes too. At the sound off in town that was on april 29th he was one of the cops that came out their for noise disturbance because some old lady didnt like the noise and came over telling us to turn it down or she would call the cops.

It never got turned down of coarse and about 10 minutes later the termlab went down. someone unplugged the cord to the computer, we dont know who did it, but we got a good idea and then the cops showed up rofl....

Can someone make a gif with a scene of a movie? I want an avatar with a small movie clip in it

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.