Guest Posted November 27, 2009 Report Posted November 27, 2009 a VW on a honda forum....lulz were bound to happen
knowledge Posted November 28, 2009 Report Posted November 28, 2009 lol humans... i got a tool in my toolbox right now that takes any type of locking lugs or nuts off i got the same! REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Lowroll Posted November 28, 2009 Report Posted November 28, 2009 Next time I cant get a lug nut off with a socket im totally gonna skip all rational thoughts & ideas, grab the saw-zall with a fresh metal blade & hack my centerlines in half. Lightweight wheels for cheap! Current System: Pioneer 6900 HU Front Stage: (for now) Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs Bass: 4 Soundstream RW-12's 2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's single chamber box, 2.65 cubes. Currently under the knife being bagged Rebuilding err'thang
Alexdb7 Posted November 28, 2009 Report Posted November 28, 2009 why do we let these people drive....im scared. very scared. Custom Car Audio (815) 916 - 9194 www.midwestsplcustoms.com 2000 Tahoe | 22" GREED Celebrities Alpine CDA-117 Dual 0/1 Runs (3) 925 CA Group 31 In Back (4) 18" FI Audio Q's (W/ Extra Spider) (4) Hifonics BXi 2010D Hifonics ZXi 4410 4 RF P1653 6 1/2's Big 3 All Kicker/Knu Wiring
Chode69 Posted November 29, 2009 Report Posted November 29, 2009 wow...what a fucktard NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
MrSkippyJ Posted November 29, 2009 Report Posted November 29, 2009 hey guys, i had a screw that wouldn't come out. So after trying to play it real loud to get the screw loose, the only way I figured I could get the screw out... How I did it. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.