clean it the hell up

90% of people will look at a clean car and assume its been taken care of and is in good shape and will be an investment, maybe even spend the 100-200 to get it detailed. You never see a dirty car at a showroom or even at auction.

I agree with the clean part, definently worth the money.

but as far as never seeing dirty cars at autions your wrong, I wholesale at a local car company in my town and go to the auction everyweek. Hell just bought a 08 dodge dirty than hell, missing a tailgate, and needs a whole dash and seats.

back on topic, craigslist ftw=free and easy- ive sold alot of stuff on craigslist

I agree with the clean part, definently worth the money.

but as far as never seeing dirty cars at autions your wrong, I wholesale at a local car company in my town and go to the auction everyweek. Hell just bought a 08 dodge dirty than hell, missing a tailgate, and needs a whole dash and seats.

back on topic, craigslist ftw=free and easy- ive sold alot of stuff on craigslist

yeah it will be up on craigslist for sure, i might try going to a public auto auction and buyin a truck

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

High quality pictures of just about everything on the car is always something that draws people in.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

yeah it will be up on craigslist for sure, i might try going to a public auto auction and buyin a truck

alot of the public options are repo sales, so what out on what your looking to buy. People do stupid stuff when they know their car is getting repo'd

(Just like i was talking about that 08 dodge--its a repo, they slashed every seat/head rest, broke the center seat/console, xxx the dash, stole the wipers [lol wtf], took off the tail gate, took the lights, stole the spare tire, stole the center caps, took out the radio/air controls, ect)

so whatever you look at buy taking into consideration what its going to take to fix it up

alot of the public options are repo sales, so what out on what your looking to buy. People do stupid stuff when they know their car is getting repo'd

(Just like i was talking about that 08 dodge--its a repo, they slashed every seat/head rest, broke the center seat/console, xxx the dash, stole the wipers [lol wtf], took off the tail gate, took the lights, stole the spare tire, stole the center caps, took out the radio/air controls, ect)

so whatever you look at buy taking into consideration what its going to take to fix it up

what about dealer auctions? i can get into a few of those

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

i have bought and sold lots of cars. 1. you always ask more than you want., cause there gonna low ball you especially in this economy. 2. try not to take a loss, but if selling the vehicle is gonna prevent you from dumping alot more into the vehicle that your not gonna get . take a little loss. 3. you gotta make it sound like a hell of a deal. tell them you paid way more for it, make it seem like your taking a loss but your really not.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

$3000 is a lot for that truck especially with almost 200k on it. Just make sure its clean, take high quality pictures and list it on autotrader and craigslist and drive around with a for sale sign on your window with a phone number!

I would agree with that. That way too much too sell. The mileage is very high. Probably someone would take it for $1500 to $1000