Sundown Audio

Lookin in the 2-3k range

siucsaluki11

Lookin at amps in this power range. Thinkin will stay more towards 2-2.5k. Some amps ive been lookin at are the AQ2200D, the Soundstream TRX2000D, Soundstream PCX2000D (not sure what the diff between trim lines is but the TRX is $20 more), Crunch GP3000D, AudioPipe AP3000D1, and still doin some looking. Which amp to go with? Others to look at? Are these over/under rated, current whores, known for having problems??? Any help is appreciated.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Let me put it this way, my aq2200d is one of the most solid amps I have used, and I am getting close to 2700w out of mine. They are fairly efficient also.

Only other amp I would go with in your list is the gp3000d

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

wow, ur gettin that much outta it? Think it solved my question, bang for buck and quality that from what ive seen will last, AQ it is.

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

look at the SUndown SAZ-2000 they are know to put out a lot more than they are rated

Ive heard nothing but good things about sundown. But its a bit more than i was lookin to spend. Well see when it comes time to buy an amp, but so far im thinkin the AQ, 349 shipped vs 615.

Ive heard nothing but good things about sundown. But its a bit more than i was lookin to spend. Well see when it comes time to buy an amp, but so far im thinkin the AQ, 349 shipped vs 615.

Look at db-r's Sundown "refurbished" deals.

GREAT deals on these products.....

j

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Look at db-r's Sundown "refurbished" deals.

GREAT deals on these products.....

j

i know about the sundown refurb area, but theres hardly anything there and no SAZ 2000s and no prices for them either.

what about the MB Quart DSC 2000.1 its 265 on ebay new

Whip:2004 Ford Expedition

Headuint:Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD

Alt:MechMan 270 Amp

Big 3: Yes

Rear batts:2x Kinetik HC2400

Power Wire:carolprene 0/2 welding wire

Volt Meter:X Scorpion

Front stage:Kicker KS6502

Rear stage:Polk audio 6x8s

High Amp:Boston acoustic GT-4100

Sub stage:Audio Que HDC3 18s Copper Coils D2