Toady Posted December 22, 2009 Report Posted December 22, 2009 Bass doesn't give me headaches, it's those screaming vocals
dwz Posted December 22, 2009 Report Posted December 22, 2009 I get headaches where it feels like there's a lot of pressure in my skull.. And this is only after I made my new box a couple days ago. Personally I think it's simply a matter of my brain turning into jello.
E a r t h Posted December 22, 2009 Report Posted December 22, 2009 personaly for my its relaxing. and is somewhat theraputic. i feel good and stress free after a good loud session
huh?do-what? Posted December 29, 2009 Report Posted December 29, 2009 OK you guy's gust gave my girl the biggest help ever. Shes been telling me the same thing, but i think my sound system is not that loud. But i did turn down my highs. She's a Nurse and anything past 85 dbs hurts your hearing and even at low volume the sound freq can star to damage your hearing. So much for my hearing i tell her, this way when im old i don't have to hear her. LOL. Wear hear plugs. 85dbs? I think my road noise in my car is around 90dbs God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.
huh?do-what? Posted December 29, 2009 Report Posted December 29, 2009 I get headaches where it feels like there's a lot of pressure in my skull.. And this is only after I made my new box a couple days ago. Personally I think it's simply a matter of my brain turning into jello. what is a brain? where can I get one of those? God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.