Kicker Warhorse in the mail! (update: photo's and stuff!)

The limit adjuster knob is used when you don't need the full power output or can't supply the amp with enough current because you DO NOT adjust the output of an amp with the gain control.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

I'd suggest running at least 1-3 more 3800s on that amp... What other electrical upgrades do u have done??

1-3 more?? :shok: Dom's building me some new alternators right now, 2x 300 amp, and 1x 220 amp (should actually be in the mail, he posted the pictures here)

IMG_0094.jpg

And while I'm not entirely sure how I'm going to do the wiring (all three alternators fused to the HC-1200 in front, then 3-4 runs fused to the back or what - was also gonna do equal runs of ground straight from alternator case running parallel to +, or only 1 alternator to HC-1200, other two straight to back, i dunno...) about 160 feet of 1/0 knukoncepts is sitting in my house in preparation :D

alls i can say is wow....

btw what are those X-Snow and Net lights for? and also the limit adjuster knob...never seen those before.

The X-Snow actually reads (this amp comes with a training video and my camera is terribad!) X-BNDW and is for when you set the high pass filter above the low pass filter, so you're effectively filtering out all (or most) sound. And the NET light is for when you hook up the Warhorse Control Module (another 200$ !) that gives you all kinds of crazy digital control over the amp (and up to 15 other warhorses :o)

So are you gonna be doing 4 Re XXX's?

The effeciency is also very high 90% at rated power.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

So are you gonna be doing 4 Re XXX's?

The effeciency is also very high 90% at rated power.

As long as this has been out Ive yet to see a build log for it. Looking forward to it man! Now where are the 4K, 5K, or even 8K versions? lol

2003 CHEVY TRAILBLAZER

AKA The Batmobile

Pioneer 6000UB

Sundown SAZ-3000D

2 Audio Q HDC3's

40' of 1/0 Gauge

2 Big Rear Batteries

A 38 HZ Box

KICK ASS!

you lucky fucker!

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

thas just sick!!! cant wait to see wht u got in store with that beast!!!! *bows to u* lol

2006 Altima 2.5

Alpine Iva- w200 Head unit

2 L7 kicker 12s in a slot ported box tuned to 38 Hz

Rf T10001 @ 1 ohm

Rf P4004 @ 4 ohms

Poineer TS-D161R 6.5" in door panels

Pioneer TS-D690R 6" x 9" in rear

stinger 1/0 wiring

hey man, we have 2 of those in a comp car and one in a show hummer, you will need to read the manual a few times cover to cover and watch the instructional dvd that came with it. trust me. these things are kinda complicated, but worth it

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Archived