Kicker Warhorse in the mail! (update: photo's and stuff!)

10,000 watts : OMG !

I hope your car will like it !!!

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

What bills said READ AND RE READ THE MANUALS!!!!!!

the wiring is a PAIN! try it with 8 woofers lol........but pretty much one coil to one side the other coil to the other side

SWAT TEAM

TIM DOUGHERTY

09 USACI FINALS WORLD CHAMP TRUNK UNLIMITED 156.5db.....(157.6 in the bay but dont count cuz not recorded)

07 usaci finals 1801-3k 2nd

08 usaci finals 1801-3k 2nd

3X record holder-

USACi Stock 3K+ 155.1 legal

USACi Stock 1801-3k 156.9 legal

USACi Stock 1801-3k 160.9 OUTLAW

WOW!! i am so damn jealous ive allways wanted to see one of thoes in person especially own one lol

x2!

wish i had one!

any update on this?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

• 2 weeks later...

Any Updates and or Video's yet, I wanna see this amp in action.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Audiosaving's is pretty kickass, I order alot of stuff from them! They offered me a pretty badass deal for 4x RE XXX's.

Oh and no updates yet :( I have a ton of pictures of alts, fuses, wires, alternators, batteries, subs, sound proofing, amps, etc etc. But no building yet :( Should have some pictures though by next week, have my warhorse running 1x 15'' :D

Archived