Kicker Warhorse in the mail! (update: photo's and stuff!)

Woohoo! Got a kid-in-a-candy-store moment today as the UPS and then Fedex fellas dropped off some stuff! (I love those guys. Really.)

that's alot of boxes!

d512a84d.jpg

money shot

d596af2e.jpg

3sixty.2

54cbce71.jpg

velleman personal oscope

20d1c689.jpg

polyester felt and some chopped mat (fiberglass woohoo!)

8823efaf.jpg

two sets of RE XXX 6.5 components

2d39e206.jpg

322cc56f.jpg

e3bfdc4a.jpg

some huuge speaker wire (100ft) from knukoncepts, along with some RCA's

6c4a1e5a.jpg

3 (three!) T400-2's !

065b848c.jpg

24e4c219.jpg

mmm... so shiny!

421d5fe7.jpg

here's the birthsheets on these things. Awesome!! 400 watts becomes 500 watts :)

681d9b58.jpg

and a shipment from us composites. resin, wax, couple types of body filler, brushes, rollers, woot!

5b28ec58.jpg

Happy day! My T1652's aren't going to show up till next week though :( And I've no idea when my replacement alt will get here from Rob so I can start putting my electrical back together... But I should be building the door panels this weekend, along with another temporary housing for my T400-2's... When I get my subs in march then it really kicks off, as I can get the massive eye sore sub box out of my back seat and start making everything pretty :hairtrick:

Chris

Wow! thats gonna be one hell of a system! Nice amp, nice components good taste on things... and looks like u dont have a budget haha nice!

2005 Dodge Magnum

Kenwood DNX573S Double Din

NVX Big 3 Kit

NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids)

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

(2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

i got the same scope

ur goin 2 love it bro

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

lucky mother fucker. that amp is a beast never seen one just heard of them badass amp man

-Car: 2006 Ford expedition King Ranch

-Subs: 2 FI BTLs 18 fully loaded

-amps: 2 sundown SAZ 3000D

-Alternator: DC Power 260 amps

-Batterys: 2 optima yellowtops

-A whole shit load of 0 guage knu hyper flex and raptor cable

-Rockford Fosegate 3sixty

Bro I just got done hookin this beast up in my truck and let me tell you it is unfuckin believable. Got it pushin 2 Solo x 18s in my 06 f150 doin a 152.3 legal on the dash with more power to give it. You are gonna have some fun with this thing. Take a look at the WXRC remote for it U can get it from audio savings for like $279. Beats the hell outta adjusting at the amp u can do it from the comfort of your front seat.

damn that is such a bad ass amp its wierd how it works with the push pull thing

amp is sexy love it

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

I got my 2x 6.5 Rockford Fosgate components on thursday, but my electrical can't hack it :( It's actually running at 11.5 V right now, I turned off all my amps to keep them form frying but my alt is literally on its last legs. Got my DC Power alternator this afternoon but it had the wrong plug for my truck (again!) so I am sending it back to get fixed... Can't hook up any of my Rockford Fosgate amps, they literally DRAIN the battery no questions asked, so I've got them just sitting in my living room *tear*.

But maybe next week I'll have an alternator + some resin to install my door's :D and I'm installing some 6.5's in a roof mount kind of situation. Should be fun!

Chris

Archived