DC Sound Lab

new idea "i think"

ok i was talking to my team and every one is making these huge sube but how about a lvl 5 8" lol inow even with the 12" mag slug but ide love to test that what are your thought ? if some one already had the idea im sorry i hadnt seen it posted any where

how would you screw the sub down, if the motor is 12", but the sub face is only 8"???? You would have to cut at least a 12" hole for the sub to fit thru the opening. The only way I see this happening is if you take off the motor, then install the motor once the sub is in....see what im saying. Not worth all the effort.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

From what I heard is that a 8" would be impossible because of rubbing or something like that.

2003 CHEVY TRAILBLAZER

AKA The Batmobile

Pioneer 6000UB

Sundown SAZ-3000D

2 Audio Q HDC3's

40' of 1/0 Gauge

2 Big Rear Batteries

A 38 HZ Box

KICK ASS!

how would you screw the sub down, if the motor is 12", but the sub face is only 8"???? You would have to cut at least a 12" hole for the sub to fit thru the opening. The only way I see this happening is if you take off the motor, then install the motor once the sub is in....see what im saying. Not worth all the effort.

Or you'd have to invert the sub?

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

or just make a custom 2 piece baffle

I can't see that working because no matter what the sub will have to go through both pieces of wood. So I can't see this working, maybe I am looking at it wrong? I don't know. Only way I can see this working in my head is inverting the sub, other than that, it wouldn't work.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

invert or have the adapter plate like i said it was just a thought im accepting all comments good and bad

i know its an unrealistic idea but maybe it could work after allsomeone said the same for the lvl5 10 right lol

have yourself a 12" cutout and then cut another top baffle in half that has an 8" cutout. once the motor is in through the first 12" cutout, put the 8" cutout together and then mount the sub. I would actually do double top baffle with the 8" cutout or even more depending on basket diameter.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

LOL SPL audio 1 some of these guys are not very creative or able to think outside of the box are they.LOL

As long as there are not any coil or spider issues I think it would be quite neet and I hope this happens for you.

Edited by ISO

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png