I think it will be iight dawg

fuxoax.jpg

Its got rubber washer on the screws its mounted with en thats it en he beats on that thing* ALOT with 6 12"s en its fucking insain

Im sure done right yours will be iight!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

(pic removal)

Its got rubber washer on the screws its mounted with en thats it en he beats on that thing* ALOT with 6 12"s en its fucking insain

no offense or nothing my friend but if that is a daily driver that is the stupidest thing i think i have ever seen

but if its a shop show car or something like that its pretty sweet

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

no offense or nothing my friend but if that is a daily driver that is the stupidest thing i think i have ever seen

Its both he take it to the bigger shows and drives it daliy normally but its going in the shop to be completely redone!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

i dont know about the screen but got pics of the car? i want to see it :spiteful:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

fuxoax.jpg

Yea I went with him and this other dude country who has that "Donk Da Dew" to a car show off University awhile ago.

that trucks pretty sick...its a older body yukon with new front and rear end.

Its both he take it to the bigger shows and drives it daliy normally but its going in the shop to be completely redone!

Shits sick...Im just worried about doing all the work to get the tv in their for it to just break u feel me?...cause then id have to start all over again and be out a lot of money

im not sure if you guys watch east coast ryders, i've seen several cars on those DVDs a while back that had huge TVs in the dash

Alpine 9886

Polk Audio 6.5 Component db series

Elemental Designs nine.4

JL Audio 1000/1

DC Lvl 4 15" - 3.95 cu ft/tuned to 32 hz

Clarion EQS746

Stinger Voltage Meter

Optima Yellow Top (Front)

XS Power 1200 (Rear)

All KnuKonceptz Wiring

I saw an envoy at a show with 6-15's walled and a big screen (32-37 or so) in the back, like in the hatch. Even though it was sealed from the front, just from the noise generated and leaking out the windows was enough to make the screen rainbow when the bass hit, like when you push on a flatscreen, that stuff that happens around your fingers. I know the truck was around with the same screen for a while, so i guess it can take it, but it definitely distorted every bass hit.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

im not sure if you guys watch east coast ryders, i've seen several cars on those DVDs a while back that had huge TVs in the dash

ya but not with this much bass.

I saw an envoy at a show with 6-15's walled and a big screen (32-37 or so) in the back, like in the hatch. Even though it was sealed from the front, just from the noise generated and leaking out the windows was enough to make the screen rainbow when the bass hit, like when you push on a flatscreen, that stuff that happens around your fingers. I know the truck was around with the same screen for a while, so i guess it can take it, but it definitely distorted every bass hit.

Finally a response im looking for! Was it the pressure onto the tv causeing that or the raddling and shaking of it?

it seemed to be the pressure. It was def a 150+ car and just the pressure seemed to cause the screen to distort. it didnt seem to be rattling or anything, just the sound moving the screen. Even the 7 inch screen in my car kinda does it on the right note

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Archived