How can I fix this terminal without reconing.

if that shit dnt work n u dnt want to do new terminals u can do it the way i did on my old mtx 8000 15

the terminal piece were u soilder the wire to wasnt worth a shit anymore so u just cut the tinsel lead n soldered on some speaker wire to the tinsel lead n just taped it to the side n never had a problem with it sence

n that u have woven tinsels u would have a problem with em moveing n pullin loose

heres a pic of how it looks now, n it takes me about 1hr to take my subs out to fix em due to my downfire box i halfto take out seats n once i got it fixed it fuked up again so i did it this way n wala works, not the prittyest job but it works n has no affect on how the sub sounds

cone at rest

DSCN1696.jpg

cone fully pushed up

DSCN1697.jpg

how it looks all done

DSCN1701.jpg

n my sub

DSCN1698.jpg

DSCN1699.jpg

the only reason i did this was due to the fact that mtx doesnt make these anymore n would not fix em for me so this was my only option, n only took maby 15min n $5 to fix

hope this helps, this can be a last resort if u need it to be

maby u can take off the terminal n run some 8guage wire threw it n soilder it to the tinsels kinda like digital designs does to there subs, worked fine for them for yrs so i dnt see why it wouldn't for any other company

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

you can get the terminals from Foreverbumpn i am pretty sure.

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

oooh, the lil bolt came loose from the terminal? hell ied drill a hole in that bitch n run a 1/8'' bolt threw it n just bolt it back with a nut n be done with it if nothings wrong with it

not worth the hassle of takein it loose n shit, just unscrew the other bolt, drill a hole threw terminal the same size as the one already in basket, run a bolt n washer threw the terminal to the basket n then put a washer n nut on top side of basket n should fix ur problem mang

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

oooh, the lil bolt came loose from the terminal? hell ied drill a hole in that bitch n run a 1/8'' bolt threw it n just bolt it back with a nut n be done with it if nothings wrong with it

not worth the hassle of takein it loose n shit, just unscrew the other bolt, drill a hole threw terminal the same size as the one already in basket, run a bolt n washer threw the terminal to the basket n then put a washer n nut on top side of basket n should fix ur problem mang

Exactly what happened.

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

tripleb45, send me a text/call at 678-577-6906

i have one of those terminals and will fix it for you i live in little rock.

Edited by brewer_brewer

Cool with me I just wanted it fixed like I said I would have rather kept that between u and me from the start but when u said what u said that pissed me off, but send the terminal and we call it even. Just a word of advice, even if you think it is no big deal, just let ppl know any known info. You will never know how that can be misunderstood