LunatikGixxer Posted December 8, 2009 Report Posted December 8, 2009 haha u got the same rims i got.. what size are they? Ur shits flexing some metal tho thats for sure 2002 Dodge durango 4.7L Autopage 2 way remote start alarm system 2 AQ 15 Aluminum coils. 1 AQ2200D (soon to be 2). 8.5 cubes tuned to 38hz. Yellow top under hood. Kinetik 1800 in rear. Big 3. (H/O Alt Soon to come) Kicker ZX200.4 Kicker 6.5 doors (blown) RF 6.5 comp set (soon to come) 1 run of Stinger 1/0 guage (soon to be 3) All of the above is all gone Currently own a 2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 No audio components.
BeatBox Posted December 8, 2009 Report Posted December 8, 2009 good video :hairtrick: i like those wheels, they look like 22s.
Gotloud555 Posted December 12, 2009 Report Posted December 12, 2009 Alots of air movement. That bad ass... What's it tune at?
WaTTz305 Posted February 6, 2010 Author Report Posted February 6, 2010 got some new vids of a competition i hit up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m55glG2Y8qY ^^^^^^^this is 4k (roughly about 2k a sub) at 33hz^^^^
WaTTz305 Posted February 6, 2010 Author Report Posted February 6, 2010 i was happy with the numbers especially at that frequency. its only 4 outta 8k
wildcard4040 Posted February 18, 2010 Report Posted February 18, 2010 Shits slumpin but I have never understood putting a badass system in a tore up truck lol. Spend some dough on the interior to bro. kicker 4 life. i think i just gave myself a concussion i facepalmed so hard. and for the 1's that dont like me..... well, Im still here fuckers. Cant get rid of me that easy.
knowledge Posted March 8, 2010 Report Posted March 8, 2010 sick flex and numbers bro! keep doing your thang! REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.