so today i ended up cutting my rist and part of my palm with a razor knife stupidpittyed on my part yes well anyways it was down to the bone and about a half dollar size peice of my flesh was hanging so im like ok do i super glue it back to geather or go get stiches well i go there and the use the liquid stiches and the nurse say i have to be super care with theres dose anybody know how care full i have to be casue its on my rist and the palm and ive already broke part of the stiches back open

edit so ya how care fully do i have to be with these and is there anything i can do to help this from happening

Edited by fischy fisch
lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

so today i ended up cutting my rist and part of my palm with a razor knife stupidpittyed on my part yes well anyways it was down to the bone and about a half dollar size peice of my flesh was hanging so im like ok do i super glue it back to geather or go get stiches well i go there and the use the liquid stiches and the nurse say i have to be super care with theres dose anybody know how care full i have to be casue its on my rist and the palm and ive already broke part of the stiches back open

:01nocomment8so:

LOL.....sorry, I couldn't help myself!!!!

Yeah, they don't hold real great, especially in areas whit a lot of flexing/moving!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

:01nocomment8so:

LOL.....sorry, I couldn't help myself!!!!

Yeah, they don't hold real great, especially in areas whit a lot of flexing/moving!

its what ever im a lefty and its on my right so its all good :spiteful:

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

What did they tell you at the doctors regarding whether it has to be moist or dry??

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

LOL

Try not to get it wet, and try not to use it as much as possible! When you take a shower, put a latex glove, or a zip lock bag over it....that's what I did. They didn't really give me any dos/don'ts when I got it done!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

You may get a wrist brace or splint to where to keep you from using it to much and ripping it back open. Definitely keep it dry

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

ya they gave me a paper but its worht more to whipe my ass with basicly it says dont pick at it and keep clean and dry and in 5-10 days ill be fine dont swimm or get damp its basicly all it said besides if sewlling occurs and the health risk

edit

they did tell me to use a bandaid to help it but it was annoying so i took it off till it broke open and now its back on

Edited by fischy fisch

have you been drinking?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

just wondered didnt remember your grammar and what not being bad. lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.