Sonic Electronix

*Next week on "As the bass thumps" TeeJay finds out that Kranny is running a diff. brand. Solo catches 1992Chevy in a ford....*

haha I fail....

That was the best damn post in this thread LOL

:clapping:

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I still find it funny that the OP was bragging about beating a system that he had a 1.5x cone area advantage, 2x the power, and SPL oriented subs vs SQ oriented subs...

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Wasnt so much bragging as just showing the rest of the people on here how people assume things ? Yeah i have spl subs and he has sq subs thats that lol maybe its his fault and i just wanted to show poeple lol ?

All of this literally made no fucking sense. I'm still trying to figure out how naming a thread "I shut this guy up fast" isn't gonna come off as bragging.

Btw it's spelled people.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

All of this literally made no fucking sense. I'm still trying to figure out how naming a thread "I shut this guy up fast" isn't gonna come off as bragging.

Btw it's spelled people.

x2. I could understand it if you had 1/2 the equipment/power he did and still was louder.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Insurance is nice, but have you ever seen what a crack-head does to a car? Usually every part of the job is done with a crowbar.

First they crowbar your window open

Then they use their crowbar-driver to neatly remove the screws around your center console

Then they use their crowbar headunit removal device to take your deck out and kindly enlarge the hole so you can fit a 3-din replacement in. Often they also use their precision crowbar to adjust the alignment and fit of your heater controls and anything else in the general dash region.

Next they use the crowbar to get your subs out of the box

And crowbar up your nice amp rack

And if the back door of your truck doesn't open?

Guess what, crowbar.

Best bit of all, if you wake up and hear them doing this, and go to see what's up. CROWBAR.

I have seen a car with $4000 in panel damage done by a meth fiend and all they got out of it was half a headunit.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

jesus guys, who cares what the hell went on? we all have did it atleast once, and if you havent, you wanted 2... if the guy was sitting there like he was bad ass and was asking to get shut down, i would have did it 2...

lets stop the bashing, spelling police and all that other shit. and if his shit gets stolen thats on him.. he knows the risks at being loud, just like we all do.

NOW FUCKING PLAY NICE!! or ill spank you

:P:p:P:p:P:p:P:p:P:p

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived